Officially about to join team GMB

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Whats crazy is that in that thread @Queen said my wife was up to something to let me have strippers in the crib

She was right :to:

I am sorry. I really am. I didn't expect it so soon but I was trying to warn you that some of the disrespectful stuff you posted was indicative that you probably disrespected your wife in other ways and you weren't aware of it because she just let it ride like it was cool.

I would have hoped that she would have discussed her issues with you instead of stepping out. That is not how you conduct yourself.

I am sorry you are going through this. I know it's a shock and you made references to this coming out of nowhere - but it didnt. I don't know you, her, or your marriage but from stuff you posted it was clear that this was going to go wrong.

She was wrong and stupid for many reasons. But you aren't entirely innocent and I hope you both are able to grow and learn.

Daps
I mentioned in a thread a little while back how me and the wife been having issues. Turns out the issues weren't with US but with HER. Over the past few months she's been picking fights more and more for no reason.

Spending waaaaaaaay too much time at the "gym" talking about she "needs her space":aicmon:

I kno what that kinda bullshyt talk means. So I started doing my homework. I kno she been working with this dusty as personal trainer. Got a hold of his IG account. Since it was marked private I had a female co worker of mine request to follow him and he accepted.
I now have screen shots over the past few months which indicate they were having an affair. :damn:

I have a cousin whose a lawyer who told me in MD all I need to prove is that there is a disposition for an affair to occur and the opportunity.

I got both and its all on IG. They thought they were slick marking shyt private. No need for a PI or witnesses. This is why I been laying low for the past few weeks. Gathering my evidence and getting a lawyer on the low. Finally confronted her last night:

Me: "So you been fukking your trainer huh:birdman:"

Her: "You kno I wouldn't do that. We're just friends:francis:"

Me: "Oh yea? That's not what these screenshots and comments say:usure:"

Her: "How'd you get all that:dwillhuh:"

Me: " The Lord works in mysterious ways:sas2:"

So she starts saying how dude filled an emotional void in her and made her feel good about herself blah blah blah.

That nikka just doing his job:mjlol:

Nothing wrong with me or the marriage. Point blank something is wrong with her. bytch wasn't unhappy enough with the marriage to leave but was unhappy enough with herself that she stepped out to fill some bullshyt void. Told me she had tried to end it several times but couldn't

Told the bytch she has until Saturday to get her shyt out and go to her mothers:ufdup:

Ill even help her pack. Already have an appointment Saturday morning to change the locks:sas1:

Took the past few weeks to get perspective on this shyt and wrap my head around the fact everybodys life is gonna be changing. I get the idea she doesn't want the marriage to end but fukk it. Cant put up with that kind of disrespect

@Queen you were right she was plotting behind my back:to:

But fukk her. Adultery is one of the only things in MD you can file for immediately. Bout to get this shyt wrapped up before the holidays. Only people that matter at this point are me and the kids

GMB you gotta new member

full

stupid question-- what is GMB?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:leostare: Indeed I would. Been together 13 years. Year seven is tough. But people say that if you can get past it things are usually awesome again, as was the case for me.

Marriage is ups and downs and takes a lot of work. People who don't understand that will definitely be joining #teamGMB.

:lawd:

That's beautiful.
Must be tough some days.

. I hate ya'll c00n asses with a fiery passion exceeded only by my hate for white people themselves.

But I'll fukk ya back home. Show you what you're missing :usure:

C'mon baby, I won't hurt you...

Stay strong. :obama:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yup, the worst thing is that you lose your innocence.

Why being cheated on is the worst, till this day I don't trust any woman. I know they can smile in my face utter nice words. But be sucking off the next dudr a minute later

Its a terrible feeling. Espcially when you are loyal, honest, and respectful. I have a good loving heart. But Ive been through too much to ever allow myself to show that to another individual. People tend to think they can shyt on you while you just sit there and accept it. Not me. Never again.

Last edited:

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
You are 100% correct but... that's the thing breh... that's the risk you take. :mjcry:

Call me naive and foolish but I'm willing to take that risk for who I deem is the right person. Will I ever know for sure? No. Will she ever know for sure? No.

But i'm willing to try :wow:.

I gotta go make some calls :ohhh:
Im jealous of that freedom you have. I just cant put myself out there anymore.
I decided "never again" a year ago. It's been the best year of my life so far. ...wish I said "never again" sooner. Mix people, choices and relationships and things just tend to suck. I don't have time.....
Same here. And its just not a relationship with a female Im talking about. My friends are dirtbags as well. I dont have any body to stop my from attaining my goals. And my head is clear. Peace of mind.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Yeah there is no reason for your average woman in a relationship to have a male personal trainer that they spend a bunch of "free time" with, I dont care what the situation is.

I agree. If they want a personal trainer, they should get a female personal trainer.

Most women would be uncomfortable if their man has a nice-looking woman as a personal trainer.

Yet, they want to play dumb when men call them out about defaulting to male personal trainers. :childplease:

Last edited: