Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yea, I don't understand a damn thing that's going on lol.
A previous judge ruled that weed found in a messed up search warrant couldnt be used in the case/suppressed.

The DA also had other evidence like a cell phone from Thug that they got from the same search warrant and used it for this current case. The current judge was saying if my coleague threw out the weed because of the search warrant, the cell phone cant be used either.'

Least this is my understanding of it :manny:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Reading is fundamental. Common sense isn’t so common.

Two things that became pretty obvious in the past 24 hours or so. People are really stupid at dissecting simple straightforward information. The internets sheep mentality/ignorance will always be a thing. There was no snitching done, the nikka had to verbally accept his crimes as part of the deal.

Please (unless you just want to troll) do more reading.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Like I said earlier it’s up to Thug and the other codefendants to see how they view Gunna shyt there might not even be a consensus in the gang or it could have been something that was communicated.

If the official YSL IG is welcoming Gunna home then they must not care and encouraged Gunna to do what he did.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look man, we gotta have a realistic discussion about this.

Thug isn’t a victim nor is he some hero for the people. We gotta stop framing these discussions like he’s been wronged by folks doing what’s objectively best for themselves and and their families.

End of the day, these guys had the opportunity and means to better their lives legally and decided instead to further their own criminal enterprise.

I’m fully content with just watching how it all plays out, and I’m not going to feel bad for them getting swept up especially with them being so out there with it.

As for Gunna, he’s going to be labeled a snitch and his music career as he knows it is likely over and he deserves that too. He clearly ain’t about that life. Like you said, he came for the music, when that reality hit he folded, but this ain’t surprising. Well figured he would from jump.

End of the day these guys are where they are based on their own decisions.:manny:

As folks not involved it really is interesting watching folks want criminals to win over justice.:hubie:
I applaud the DEA for locking up criminals. I pray that everyone who wishes for them to be freed had to deal with them. And this is from someone who grew up in mt Salem mobay during the 80s were we had to board up windows and lie flat. Zero sympathy.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Like I said earlier it’s up to Thug and the other codefendants to see how they view Gunna shyt there might not even be a consensus or it could have been something that was communicated.

If the official YSL IG is welcoming Gunna home then they must not care and encouraged Gunna to do what he did.
I'd bet anyone running the YSL IG is just a random employee from Atlantic or 300 or whatever

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Like I said earlier it’s up to Thug and the other codefendants to see how they view Gunna shyt there might not even be a consensus or it could have been something that was communicated.

Also.......we dont know who running the YSL social media. I'm sure label ppl dont care about snitching stuff, they got millions to make with Gunna.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Seems to me per his plea he does not admit guilt but that in his best interests to plead guilty AND he can plead the 5th of asked to testify... not sure how that is snitching but I'm not a street dude :hubie:

Optically however is a different matter.
Explain that he can plead the 5th but that relates to self incrimination.

If they ask him to come in and testify on things Thug and others did how could he plead the 5th.

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
So he said crime is bad, gangs are bad, I know people in YSL who committed crimes. But I won’t say anything more?

Basically he said nothing, didn’t say who, what or anything.

What I’m reading is the value of his crime was so low he basically had to say nothing.

However admitting that there is two different YSLs, one of which is criminal (although he won’t say who is in it or runs it) might help the DA albeit marginally