Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Look ima keep it simple...if gunna had taken this to trial and loss, he would've been on the hook for more shyt than he was involved with. That's makes it a no-brainer for anyone to take a deal.
yeah and the feds know that. which is why they took it. if he was the guy they wanted they would have thrown the book at him. again he wasn't just arrested for throwing up gang signs on ig

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
From that reporting, he probably didn't talk/cooperate, getting released because you did a year, and and being released pre sentence is very different. Sounds like he's done. They want to start securing guilty pleas. Gunna is just a nobody in terms of the actual racketeering case.

Look at it like this, if they offer Gunna, a nobody, 5 years suspended, 1 year served, if they want to plea out Thugga, they will offer 15, with 5 suspended, or something like that.

If Thugga goes to trial and loses, they will give him something he will never recover from.
this reminds me of Cueno from bobby shmurdas crew back when they all went down in 2014

Offered him a plea deal for 15 and this dumb ass goes to trial when his fingerprints were on THREE of the guns and got 130 years :dead:

I remember him saying '15 years? my life would be over'.. if he just took the 15 he'd be over halfway done by now and still be a relatively young man when he got out... now this nikka will never see the light of day again:francis:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
There's a bad trend of dudes getting into BS simply so they can have something to rap about AND street cred.

I'm sure it's existed before but it seems like it's getting worse.

Scammin' nikkas maxin' out, ratchet bytches actin' out
God made me sell crack, so I had somethin' to rap about

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
Explain that he can plead the 5th but that relates to self incrimination.

If they ask him to come in and testify on things Thug and others did how could he plead the 5th.

If he is knowledgeable about a crime that implicates him after the fact given its RICO and he is alleged to be a part of the gang.. thus can plead the 5th.

Caveat: I'm not an accredited Coli lawyer so take that with a grain of salt :pachaha:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
On a serious note. Hopefully one day more rappers will start leaving the street shyt alone when they really make it. Thug and Gunna were probably millionaires. I wish more will be just entertainers cause at the end of the day none of the street shyt is worth it

Hate to say this, but this is the result of chasing clout. Young Thug and Gunna already had millions before this incident even happened. The reason why they cannot quit is because they get the most social leverage and the most love from hoes and street nikkas, and doing real positivity and change ain't 'sexy' or attractive enough to embrace, just for the absence of those perks alone.