Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need a thread on this;

Most of this nikkas are NOT artists or rappers

Most get in for Rep Up money...Gun money..."Flash for the bytches" money

Rap ain't been primarly Art in a while
There's a bad trend of dudes getting into BS simply so they can have something to rap about AND street cred.

I'm sure it's existed before but it seems like it's getting worse.

Viva

Pro
Daps
Boosie’s right and I don’t know if everyone is understanding what’s really happening.

YSL is being charged with being a criminal enterprise. The way the state is stringing all of the separate murders, lyrics, etc together is by framing them as crimes on behalf of YSL the gang. This can only work if YSL is in fact proven to be a gang instead of a record label.

Thug is being charged with creating this gang and for all of the crimes that the gang has committed. Thug’s only defense is that YSL is not a gang. If YSL cannot be proven as a gang, Thug faces less consequences and will only do time for his individual crimes (the gun at his house, renting the car for the drive-by, etc)

By pleading guilty, Gunna is admitting that YSL is a gang. In the video, he is saying he was in the YSL gang which is ran by Thug and the guns and drugs in the car with him and Thug belong to Thug.

By answering “yes” to any of the questions in that video, Gunna is throwing Thug under the bus and siding with the state. He is proving the basis of the RICO case against Thug, which is that YSL is actually a gang and all members are aware of this, which proves that Thug is a gang leader like the state believes.

I don’t know why people are running with this lie that Thug told Gunna to plead guilty. Why would Thug likely go broke on attorneys to fight for his life only to ask Gunna to ruin that by siding with the state?

Gunna caved in and turned his back on Thug and YSL to save himself. The state will now use Gunna’s admission of guilt as evidence that Thug was in fact the head of a murderous gang and his RICO case will be the end of his career. Whether you agree with his decision or not doesn’t change the facts.

This is what a lot of people are missing. He really pulled a Johnny Sack and acknowledged the criminal enterprise, the whole reason the RICO act is so scary for these guys when it’s on the table.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
But, the idea, that the best way to fight this is to just DENY DENY DENY, is going to end with the highest sentences for everybody, but, yeah, the mafia, and street gangs, tend to play by those codes.

You are playing with your life, or large portions of it, by doing this deny everything route, those prosecutors will max you out, and the judges will go for it. They will give Thugga 20 years in a heartbeat, I don't think he gets it yet.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
It’s even video of Thug sister taking shots at Gunna. Saying Thug was sad to hear he took the deal. Saying he can’t rep YSL no more. y’all telling me he not snitching :francis:
O wow, I thought she made a video defending Gunna and telling people not to call him a snitch. Was that old?

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
juelz-talking.gif
Im watching the case rigth now... Thug coming home.