Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
So he said crime is bad, gangs are bad, I know people in YSL who committed crimes. But I won’t say anything more?

Basically he said nothing, didn’t say who, what or anything.

What I’m reading is the value of his crime was so low he basically had to say nothing.

However admitting that there is two different YSLs, one of which is criminal (although he won’t say who is in it or runs it) might help the DA albeit marginally

The court cannot use anything he said in that video. That’s the law based on the plea. They can’t use a single word or breath of what he said against anyone else in the case.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I ain’t got time to decipher the mental gymnastics you stans come up with to defend your heroes. According to rap music, Hollywood and sopranos, if you tell the police the time you a snitch. Gunna snitched. It happens. He wanted to go home. Square biz is good biz….

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
A simple google search. A simple google search. 99.9999999% of y’all have no idea what you’re speaking on. Just do the research. This is the plea deal Gunna took. Reading is fundamental

nikkas in here making jokes but people been over this several times in this thread since you the only person taking it seriously apparently. there stance is simple this he admits the thing exists which in turn hurts everybody who doesn't take the plea. he didnt take the plea because he was innocence he took the plea because he scared to do actual time which is what people are saying. some saying he snitched and being dead ass others just making jokes so relax breh.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
I ain’t got time to decipher the mental gymnastics you stans come up with to defend your heroes. According to rap music, Hollywood and sopranos, if you tell the police the time you a snitch. Gunna snitched. It happens. He wanted to go home. Square biz is good biz….
Yep. Gunna is lucky the general public likes him.
nikkas in here making jokes but people been over this several times in this thread since you the only person taking it seriously apparently. there stance is simple this he admits the thing exists which in turn hurts everybody who doesn't take the plea. he didnt take the plea because he was innocence he took the plea because he scared to do actual time which is what people are saying. some saying he snitched and being dead ass others just making jokes so relax breh.
This case is beautiful. Showing how stupid these street codes are. Rap fans getting confused on how to react.

Last edited:

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The court cannot use anything he said in that video. That’s the law based on the plea. They can’t use a single word or breath of what he said against anyone else in the case.
They can call him to trial as a witness though. It says that in the video and the paperwork. But go ahead and Stan.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look ima keep it simple...if gunna had taken this to trial and loss, he would've been on the hook for more shyt than he was involved with. That's makes it a no-brainer for anyone to take a deal.