Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
On a serious note. Hopefully one day more rappers will start leaving the street shyt alone when they really make it. Thug and Gunna were probably millionaires. I wish more will be just entertainers cause at the end of the day none of the street shyt is worth it

We need a thread on this;

Most of this nikkas are NOT artists or rappers

Most get in for Rep Up money...Gun money..."Flash for the bytches" money

Rap ain't been primarly Art in a while

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems to me per his plea he does not admit guilt but that in his best interests to plead guilty AND he can plead the 5th of asked to testify... not sure how that is snitching but I'm not a street dude :hubie:

Optically however is a different matter.
It’s not snitching at all. But you know know how it go lol. All it take is one person to say it’s snitching and now Boosie n everybody calling him a rat. When Thug comes home and they both together, no love loss, will everyone shut up

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Option A - Take a plea, Snitch, and do 1 year plus time served
Option B - 2 life sentences

We all know which one he taking.
tumblr_nvtakoXCu81rcgl2jo1_250.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Makes sense. I’m sure Gunnar’s legal council met w Thug n all that n came up with the terms and all that for the deal. I’m sure gunna would not have taken it if it would’ve hurt thug.

:mjlol:

More

TheseAlarmingElephantseal-size_restricted.gif

DA - "YSL is music label and a gang and you have personal knowledge that YSL members committed crimes in furtherance of the gang
🧐
🧐
🧐
?" ....

Gunna - "Yes, Ma'am
😞
😞
😞
".

11754389_920572351334762_1285855543300283646_o.jpg

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
It’s not snitching at all. But you know know how it go lol. All it take is one person to say it’s snitching and now Boosie n everybody calling him a rat. When Thug comes home and they both together, no love loss, will everyone shut up
What more you need? We just a$$holes on a hip hop forum street dudes who actually been through it coming out saying it is. We just making jokes in here not being serious but it sounded like he did. It is what it is

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Twi things going on here,

one is the pervasiveness of social media, and kind of a dangerous example, of just group think and memes, when dude could easily easily be murdered over this, and a lot of uninformed, un nuanced proclamations

two, his homies in YSL probably do consider this snitching, but in other cases, people wouldn't. it's a RICO, what do they want him to do? Take it to trial? Refuse a plea? But for real STREET guys, and there's a difference between drug traffickers, gang memebers, white collar, scammers, Gunna
s in their on an indictment with dudes who probably dropped 5 people.

this is a possible death sentence. Like the guys fighting murder on this case, probably want him gone. Could be why he's being released from custody, or a consideration.

In major federal indictments like RICO or CCE which is the drug trafficking only version, everyone has to plea, it's not the same as agreeing to take the stand or help build cases and collaborate with prosecutors for a reduction.

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Glad they had the camera and didn't jam you up for a serious bid.

Always laugh my ass off when people say you should take cops words as gospel. :scust:
Oh I was thankful. I would have gotten off (now that I look back)…cause I did have enough people to back up my alibi…..but the video kept it from being dragged out.

That cop….he wasn’t suspended, but they took away some vacation time (a big deal to them)…..I heard from people in the know he had a meltdown over his punishment……

Still though….fukk em. 🤣