Official Young Thug, YSL RICO Trial — GA v. Jeffery Williams, et al Thread

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
People are going to have a social media moment or post for every routine thing that happens. Judges meet with attorneys behind closed doors in almost every case.

Watch these social media reporters, they heighten everything to the extreme.

Not saying this COULDN'T be something but look at the first 2 days, They are gasping for breath at every turn.

ANY motions any jury issue, they are going to have to call in all the lawyers. Which is only 5.

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Keeping it real is what I assumed, Gunna who I assume invented it said what he said his definition was like the same day the song dropped. So who am I to say “nah gunna your definition is off”. The whole crew used it in like 100 different situations :skip:
So they were Black Shakespeares rapping about keeping it positive, but ironically sprinkling gang-related shyt throughout the song? They was pushing positivity but buying new weapons for their associates???

:comeon:

At this point, if y'all are gonna play these games Idgaf what the lyrics are about . If he was directly responsible for 50 murders and Violent crimes against BLACK PEOPLE, why the fukk do y'all want him out so bad? You want more mumble albums???

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The blood sign = P for pushing positivity

YSL Young Slime Life? = their tight jeans Yves St Laurent

THUG just stands for Thinking heavenly under God

:dead:

Nah he gotta go. Idgaf :mjpls: me all you want. I’m sick of the culture as a whole playing dumb and being beholden to this nonsense. Get him tf outta here

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
So they were Black Shakespeares rapping about keeping it positive, but ironically sprinkling gang-related shyt throughout the song? They was pushing positivity but buying new weapons for their associates???

:comeon:

At this point, if y'all are gonna play these games Idgaf what the lyrics are about . If he was directly responsible for 50 murders and Violent crimes against BLACK PEOPLE, why the fukk do y'all want him out so bad? You want more mumble albums???
Bruh depending on your surroundings and how you grew up, you might either have to catch some bodies or run away. And sometimes fleeing the city isn't a viable option.

And thug is a musical genius. Free that man or put a studio in his cell