Official Young Thug, YSL RICO Trial — GA v. Jeffery Williams, et al Thread

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
You already know it means playa, meaning keeping it real or being a real nikka. And you know in rap being a real nikka is not no positive shyt. In the culture the opposite of a real nikka is a square
Keeping it real is what I assumed, Gunna who I assume invented it said what he said his definition was like the same day the song dropped. So who am I to say “nah gunna your definition is off”. The whole crew used it in like 100 different situations :skip:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Keeping it real is what I assumed, Gunna who I assume invented it said what he said his definition was like the same day the song dropped. So who am I to say “nah gunna your definition is off”. The whole crew used it in like 100 different situations :skip:

Pushing positivity :comeon: lol

Naw foreal tho , he basically said it can mean anything.. but the lyrics have some contrary content that easily disproves it has a singular meaning of positivity, in which his defense is trying to prove. But the incompetence of the DA could be that they don’t even counter it, the way they been rolling

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Pushing positivity :comeon: lol

Jeffrey is a fan of Naruto :troll:

uchiha-jutsu-hand-signs.gif

He and his friends would make up hand signs all the time after episodes

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I don’t remember, help me out breh
I wish I could link the thread, but I forgot it. I just remember when that song came out, people on twitter said Future was talking about releasing the shackles of slavery and a a celebration of our emancipation :dead: And everybody basically did what they doing in here making they own versions of what mask off could mean in a positive way lol

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I wish I could link the thread, but I forgot it. I just remember when that song came out, someone said Future was talking about releasing the shackles of slavery :dead: And everybody basically did what they doing in here making they own versions of what mask off could mean in a positive way lol

I kinda remember that, a very fan fiction REACH sort of thing

people said Mask Off was a concept song about the mask coming off _______ whatever word was trendy at the time, and the bars were actually about like poverty and oppression

that kind of thing lol

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I kinda remember that, a very fan fiction REACH sort of thing

people said Mask Off was a concept song about the mask coming off _______ whatever word was trendy at the time, and the bars were actually about like poverty and oppression

that kind of thing lol
Yea def. But People were really going with the whole slavery thing. Drawing reference to when certain slaves were forced to wear those iron mask and shackles. It was just stupid lol