Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
The blood sign = P for pushing positivity

YSL Young Slime Life? = their tight jeans Yves St Laurent

THUG just stands for Thinking heavenly under God

:dead:

Nah he gotta go. Idgaf :mjpls: me all you want. I’m sick of the culture as a whole playing dumb and being beholden to this nonsense. Get him tf outta here
Yeah this is unacceptable and blatantly playing people right in their faces. Complete non defense if they coming like this!

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
As a whole I'm bothered by how many events I see like this as I grow older where trained professionals are so proudly unserious and incompetent while doing their job.

It's not just this either, it's everywhere, from teachers, doctors, realtors, etc.

When I was younger it felt like these things were such a big deal and people wore their occupations on their sleeves. I can't tell if it's always been like this or if social media has changed people.
The pool is polluted. Ppl don't really love their professions like that no more. They just want to get a bag.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
What about Lucci ? Dude been in jail like 3 years now with no trial in sight

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
What about Lucci ? Dude been in jail like 3 years now with no trial in sight
Lucci’s trial is supposed to start in January but I don’t see it happening because this case is going to take a lot out of the state. Lucci’s sh*t also crossed state lines with those Miami nikkas he was running with and he has a murder charge so yeah, I see Lucci getting a very long sentence.

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

EVJpi6d.png

eyZaYq8.png

:dead:

NoNumper ain’t shyt

Adam need to be sued into oblivion

Ceddy Nash

Last edited:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Lucci’s trial is supposed to start in January but u don’t see it happening because this case is going to take a lot out of the state. Lucci’s sh*t also crossed state lines with those Miami nikkas he was running with and he has a murder charge so yeah, I see Lucci getting a very long sentence.
Damn I knew what happened , but thought it was all in Atlanta .
He better get comfortable in there

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Man I’m someone who definitely believes rap has a negative effect on the youth. I believe that young thug people definitely have been terrorizing Atlanta streets and if he is responsible for some of that he deserves to sit where he at right now. But fat Joe of all people had a good point. Everything gangster rappers rap about is in close correlation to a news event that happens everyday that takes place on the streets, because it’s usually always violent content and 99% of rappers are just selling fiction . Yes in this case we definitely do have a dumb ass rapper who has admitted factual shyt in his songs… (“shot at his mommy, now he longer mention me”-bad boy) :snoop: …atleast some of it.

But legally it’s too much of a grey area to where a person on the jury has to battle with the fact vs fiction debate. It should just be banned as any type of evidence legally going forward . Setting a precedent.. A federal ban on using music as evidence across the US.. physical evidence should always speak to itself, because there will be cases where someone does get caught for something that the prosecution will seek to connect to his music even if it has nothing to do with it. So for the laws sake this should just be a uniform rejection of using a source of entertainment as a standard for truth. Should not be taken into consideration..

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Reding through the thread and seeing how some of ya want thug free is hilarious and sad af no lie.

Involved in multiple murders but ya want him free cuz he makes music u enjoy
:francis: :russ:

Just can't comprehend the logic
:deadrose:
I wonder if these same ppl shyt on Black youth and say lock them up:jbhmm:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Reding through the thread and seeing how some of ya want thug free is hilarious and sad af no lie.

Involved in multiple murders but ya want him free cuz he makes music u enjoy
:francis: :russ:

Just can't comprehend the logic
:deadrose:
If they can prove he legit is connected to some of these crimes I fully want him in jail. People do get caught up in the music on that fan fare shyt over the reality that his people were terrorizing people in Atlanta that led to murders , carjacking, and violent crimes on the citizens of this city. Now if they can’t prove he directly caused those things then justice needs to reflect that