I don't think so...looks like they're already back with other witnesses

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This shyt is a circus.
As a whole I'm bothered by how many events I see like this as I grow older where trained professionals are so proudly unserious and incompetent while doing their job.

It's not just this either, it's everywhere, from teachers, doctors, realtors, etc.

When I was younger it felt like these things were such a big deal and people wore their occupations on their sleeves. I can't tell if it's always been like this or if social media has changed people.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
As a whole I'm bothered by how many events I see like this as I grow older where trained professionals are so proudly unserious and incompetent while doing their job.

It's not just this either, it's everywhere, from teachers, doctors, realtors, etc.

When I was younger it felt like these things were such a big deal and people wore their occupations on their sleeves. I can't tell if it's always been like this or if social media has changed people.
It's only gonna get worse, this current gen is full of idiots :old:

Bruh depending on your surroundings and how you grew up, you might either have to catch some bodies or run away. And sometimes fleeing the city isn't a viable option.

And thug is a musical genius. Free that man or put a studio in his cell

Bro that ain't no excuse. I got old friends and family that came up in the worst situations...some made it out and others ended up in prison, dead or stuck. The ones that made it prove to me that you can if you don't want be caught up in that bullshyt.

I'm not saying pull up by bootstraps but a breh like thug could've left all the street shyt behind if he wanted to

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC

You're seeing it for what it really is now because you're an adult.

Nobody cares nowadays, it's all about the money. No such thing as having morals and pride in what you do.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
It's only gonna get worse, this current gen is full of idiots :old:

Bro that ain't no excuse. I got old friends and family that came up in the worst situations...some made it out and others ended up in prison, dead or stuck. The ones that made it prove to me that you can if you don't want be caught up in that bullshyt.

I'm not saying pull up by bootstraps but a breh like thug could've left all the street shyt behind if he wanted to

Luck also plays a major part in making it out.

Some mfz'z ain't that lucky