Official Young Justice Thread

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
and Kaldur is that nygga. Not quite sure what happened to Rocket (the black chick that was tryna get at him at the end of season 1) but when they eventually spotlight Kaldur again i rather they explore that relationship further and make her his love interest... as oppose to dwelling on that tula/aquagirl bullshyt

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
great episode. impulse coming back just opened up another sub-plot that probably links with the whole alien war thing.

wally is rusty as fukk, got barry and bart stylin' on him lol.

beast boy - " ... your name is dikk?" :mjpls: :laugh:

Commandah N Chiefah

government destabiliser
Daps
and Kaldur is that nygga. Not quite sure what happened to Rocket (the black chick that was tryna get at him at the end of season 1) but when they eventually spotlight Kaldur again i rather they explore that relationship further and make her his love interest... as oppose to dwelling on that tula/aquagirl bullshyt

is dis da nubian wit blonde hair?? i seen an ep with him rockin black manta's armor,wuz da science behind dat gawd

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
yea, Kaldur is Black Manta's son. That ep you saw him in actually has Manta in it and gives some detail on what led to Kaldur's heel turn

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Rocket is in the JLA now (along with Zatanna); they haven't shown her since the first or second Invasion ep though.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Young-Justice-animated-Aqualad-returns-Black-Manta.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
:krs: :ooh: crazy episode

Kaldur is a fukking G. When I thought he

killed Artemis - "welcome back", shyt was cold lol

but cool ending.

Nice fight sequence with Nightwing too, dude got those Bruce Lee hands.

Great progression in the storyline here.