Official Young Justice Thread

krexzen

All Star
Daps
From a story perspective this show may go down as the goat. The writing is on another level. Its hard to top Batman tas and justice league (just from a nostalgia standpoint), but I have to give this show its props. God bless them for not dumbing this shyt down.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
oh shyt! up until the last 2 minutes of the ep.. Kaldur had scraped tas immortality with his fukkin wings...!

i went through the :krs: :ooh: :gladbron: ..... :to: ..................... :myman: all in that moment when he did what he had done and said what he had said

that boy came in there :lift: and :mj: on em

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
the ending probably had to happen because there would have been no turning back if they didn't go that route... but cotdamn! if they HAD gone that route...! lol this show would've been in contention for GOAT.

I mean, it still may be.. but that would've solidified it in the conversation! lol

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Yo that was some stone cold G shyt
I thought kal was gone completely I was like :damn: you just ganked Artemis!

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
From a story perspective this show may go down as the goat. The writing is on another level. Its hard to top Batman tas and justice league (just from a nostalgia standpoint), but I have to give this show its props. God bless them for not dumbing this shyt down.

This may be the most ambitiously written saturday morning cartoon ever.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I feel like this season and last season are two completely different shows ... the leap the show has taken is just astounding.

I kind of wish that Kaldur was actually evil instead of being undercover, but nevertheless ...

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Kaldur is a little too good at playing heel. Am I the only one who notices that Kaldur is the only teen hero who makes his mentor look :flabbynsick:. Aquaman should be his side-kick.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Funny how both the Avengers and Young Justice are dealing with alien invasions in the second seasons ... :ld:

Wait, so if Kaldur is playing the heel, does that mean that Tula is still alive? :huh:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Yo that was some stone cold G shyt
I thought kal was gone completely I was like :damn: you just ganked Artemis!

And dude did it with such malice too :laugh: looked her straight in the eye like :smugfavre:

I feel like this season and last season are two completely different shows ... the leap the show has taken is just astounding.

I kind of wish that Kaldur was actually evil instead of being undercover, but nevertheless ...

Yeah, that would definitely be more interesting especially since Kaldur was so good at it, but so far the plot's dope nonetheless.

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
Pretty dope episode.

Don't really understand the basis of Artemis going with Kaldur though. Did I miss something?

Also, why is Kid Flash always wearing a huge coat and gloves?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Funny how both the Avengers and Young Justice are dealing with alien invasions in the second seasons ... :ld:

Wait, so if Kaldur is playing the heel, does that mean that Tula is still alive? :huh:

And dude did it with such malice too :laugh: looked her straight in the eye like :smugfavre:

Yeah, that would definitely be more interesting especially since Kaldur was so good at it, but so far the plot's dope nonetheless.

Yea like i said, the show would have been taken to another friggin level if they had gone with that angle... and honestly I felt somewhat disappointed that they *didnt* go that route.

but shyt is still mad entertaning regardless

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
So are we ignoring
Megan raping peoples minds and turning them into to vegetables? not to mention trying to get superboys mind? :smh: dumb heifer

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Pretty dope episode.

Don't really understand the basis of Artemis going with Kaldur though. Did I miss something?

Also, why is Kid Flash always wearing a huge coat and gloves?

She's there to provide pipe for my boy aqualad :win: