Official Young Justice Thread

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
So are we ignoring
Megan raping peoples minds and turning them into to vegetables? not to mention trying to get superboys mind? :smh: dumb heifer

Lol I find it funny how they portray her to be much more powerful than Manhunter.

But yeah I could see her losing control over her mind powers and accidentally turn heel forreal.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
And dude did it with such malice too :laugh: looked her straight in the eye like :smugfavre:

Yeah, that would definitely be more interesting especially since Kaldur was so good at it, but so far the plot's dope nonetheless.

Yeah, he just stabbed her on some - "Welcome back!" :jawalrus:

Had she really died it would of been a top 5 DC animated moment

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
So are we ignoring
Megan raping peoples minds and turning them into to vegetables? not to mention trying to get superboys mind? :smh: dumb heifer

LOL/SMH @ this bird fukking up, Superboy calling her on it, and then trying to erase Superboy being mad at her out of his brain. The fukking nerve. I hope she gets sonned.

I'm not familiar with the Flash mythos but on the last episode why was Kid Flash so much slower than Impulse and Flash?

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
LOL/SMH @ this bird fukking up, Superboy calling her on it, and then trying to erase Superboy being mad at her out of his brain. The fukking nerve. I hope she gets sonned.

I'm not familiar with the Flash mythos but on the last episode why was Kid Flash so much slower than Impulse and Flash?

I just assumed it was cuz he was rusty lol.

Though Barry Allen (The Flash in the show) was always considered to be the greatest/most powerful Flash. Dude outran death and did all sorts of crazy shyt in the comics. He is also the more serious Flash when compared to Wally.

Wally was the Flash in the Justice League/U animated series.

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm also curious about they Nightwing determined that Artemis and Kid Flash, the two retired members, should be in on the Kaldur secret. Also, did they explain how Artemis was able to conceal her heart beat?

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

Throw her in the fire bushes. :birdman:

Barry is the fastest, and I think Impulse is faster because he was never taught to hold back.

krexzen

All Star
Daps

Barry is the fastest, and I think Impulse is faster because he was never taught to hold back.

What about Wally's speedforce from the JLU series? Wally's really the slowest?

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps

Barry is the fastest but Wally is suppose to have more potential it goes. I know they nerfed Wally west seriously though in this cartoon, in some incarnations he's more or less equal to Barry now. Hence, him doning the tights and speedforce.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I don't think Kaldur was acting, I think that was the inner nikka comming through. Kaldur got that Alonzo Harris swag. :myman: