Official Young Justice Thread

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Wtf is going on :laugh: Red Arrow is married to Jade and got a kid? :ooh:

Wally just chillin' at home, can't be mad at that. Surprised Artemis still lives tho, thought she died causing Wally to quit, not because they both just wanna chill lol.

And yeah, L'gaan is annoying as fukk. What a shytty choice of Atlantean to replace Kaldur the GOAT. Should've gotten Garth instead. I guess we had to have a consensus on one team member that the majority dislike tho :laugh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This show is nothing but cliff hanger after cliff hanger and it ends up with them never revealing anything. I don't even know what the fukk happened in season 1 and I've been watching since it premiered.

We are currently in the middle of a storyline that involved a 5 year time jump. You aren't going to get everything explained out to you in exhaustive detail but the show is giving you info.
For example we found out Aqualad was bad, that his dad is Black Manta and why he turned to the dark side all in one episode. That is how the show is going to do it, by parceling out info as the storyline progresses.
What were you looking to get a flashback showing everything that happened in the last five years?

And anyone got any ideas on who the mystery bad guy was with Sportsmaster/ I think it might be one of The Reach (the alien race that Blue Beetle's scarab comes from).

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I was gonna come in today and make this thread if it hadn't already been made. Woke up to see a brand new episode of Young Justice playing on my tv. Groggy and confused...I realized I ahd missed half of it :to:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
We are currently in the middle of a storyline that involved a 5 year time jump. You aren't going to get everything explained out to you in exhaustive detail but the show is giving you info.
For example we found out Aqualad was bad, that his dad is Black Manta and why he turned to the dark side all in one episode. That is how the show is going to do it, by parceling out info as the storyline progresses.
What were you looking to get a flashback showing everything that happened in the last five years?

And anyone got any ideas on who the mystery bad guy was with Sportsmaster/ I think it might be one of The Reach (the alien race that Blue Beetle's scarab comes from).

i was thinking the same thing (hell might even be the black beetle :krs:) but why would savage and the lights align themselves with aliens seeking to dominate earth?

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
I was gonna come in today and make this thread if it hadn't already been made. Woke up to see a brand new episode of Young Justice playing on my tv. Groggy and confused...I realized I ahd missed half of it :to:

On Demand

:shaq:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York

You're acting as if this is my first time watching. I know how the show is going to do it and I don't need you to explain it to me. I wasn't expecting a flashback showing everything that happened in the last five years as I even stated that they did the same thing is the first season. Its a most annoying way to tell a story.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
But you stated that they never reveal anything which isn't true.
And I have no clue how you failed to grasp what happened in Season 1. The team was formed, all of the secrets between the YJ members were exposed, and the season long subplot of the Light conspracy was revealed which led directly into the 5 year jump. Where's the confusion?

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
You're acting as if this is my first time watching. I know how the show is going to do it and I don't need you to explain it to me. I wasn't expecting a flashback showing everything that happened in the last five years as I even stated that they did the same thing is the first season. Its a most annoying way to tell a story.

The whole point is to make it a mystery so viewers would tune in each week in hopes of finding out what happened during the 5 year gap which led to the drastic changes as well as slowly introducing and developing the new members of the team.