Official Young Justice Thread

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Looks like its over. :to:
In the official Cartoon Network press release for the upcoming 2013 schedule Young Justice and Green Lantern are off and Teen Titans Go! and Beware the Batman are in their place. YJ is not mentioned at all in the list of returning shows.

Cartoon Network 2013-2014 Upfronts Press Release Lists New and Returning Network Shows

The fukk :wtf: :lookherebruh:

What you mean they not making no more YJ and GL, I need to find out how my nikka Razr is gonna snap after Aiya got thrown in the bushes by Anti - Monitor :to: :noah:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
it is taking place in the same universe.

If the story telling is different then that is on them. They are trying to do a justice league/justice League unlimtied thing but marvel is fukking it up.

They rushed the yellow jacket story for no reason. They should not have told it at all.

I thought they said it was gonna take place in the Ultimate Spiderman universe

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it is taking place in the same universe.

If the story telling is different then that is on them. They are trying to do a justice league/justice League unlimtied thing but marvel is fukking it up.

They rushed the yellow jacket story for no reason. They should not have told it at all.

It's taking place in the same universe but the key people behind the shows first season are mostly gone.

Most people thought the first season was dope and the second season was kind of wack, Jeph Loeb took over the show during the second season.

When I say it's not coming back I mean don't expect the same level of quality we got from that first season, we'll never get that again with Loeb in charge.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
It's taking place in the same universe but the key people behind the shows first season are mostly gone.

Most people thought the first season was dope and the second season was kind of wack, Jeph Loeb took over the show during the second season.

When I say it's not coming back I mean don't expect the same level of quality we got from that first season, we'll never get that again with Loeb in charge.

i agree he destroyed the last season by rushing alot avengers story lines.

These motherfukkers put like 40 years of avengers history in 2 seasons. :stopitslime:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
crying-o.gif

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
cartoon network and adult swim stay fukking up. cancelling thundercats when it was just starting to pick up and now cancelling 2 good shows to introduce two new to just sell some toys :comeon:. the only one that will sell a decent amount of toys is the new batman cartoon, while the titans go! will collect dust on the shelf. atleast avatar is coming back and the new tmnt is pure piffery.

:pacspit: cartoon network.......and where fukk is the new season of ventura brothers!!!??

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I wish these animation studios would stop messing with CN and Disney you don't see this kind of crap happen with the Hub being a upstart station they let their new programming ride like CN used too before they got greedy. Disney has always been on some bs though replace EMH with Avengers Assemble they stated before there will no longer be arc just stand alone ep like Ultimate Spiderman :pacspit:, Teen Titan Go is supposed to be like that too :snoop:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I wish these animation studios would stop messing with CN and Disney you don't see this kind of crap happen with the Hub being a upstart station they let their new programming ride like CN used too before they got greedy. Disney has always been on some bs though replace EMH with Avengers Assemble they stated before there will no longer be arc just stand alone ep like Ultimate Spiderman :pacspit:, Teen Titan Go is supposed to be like that too :snoop:

Teen Titan Go is a comedy.

We all knew that the cancelling of YJ was inevitable. It was too good to be true.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Teen Titan Go is a comedy.

We all knew that the cancelling of YJ was inevitable. It was too good to be true.

yeah it's basically supposed to a entire show of the Teen Titans skits they play during DC Nation I'll pass they could cancel how you train your dragon and annoying orange and leave YJ on and put Thundercats back but they don't care about ratings

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Avengers Assemble is gonna be a continuation of EMH???

Is it gonna have the same voice actors and animation? The end of EMH introduced Spider-Man, Wolverine, etc :sadcam:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
:pacspit: Cartoon Network all these other shytty cartoons and shows getting renewed but the ones that critically renowned good get cancelled.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The writings were on the wall for months now that they were going to do this.

At this point though, i dunno. Like this was the only real traditional 'cartoon' that i still fukked with. Everything else animated that i watch is of the family guy/cleveland show and boondocks/black dynamite adult humor variety.

so on one hand i do understand that my generation (those who grew up watching gargoyles, batman tas, x-men, spiderman, justice league, etc) our time has been passed... but its still disappointing to see somethin like YJ get the boot (and go through so many delays) after just 2 seasons when you know damn well it would'a lasted upwards to 5-6 seasons (ala x-men, spiderman, batman) if it had debuted back in our time.