Official Young Justice Thread

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
^ he is.. hopefully its revealed before the canceling.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:rudy: this show could have easily surpassed justice league. i hope wb/dc decides to release a movie that wraps up all the loose ends from the premature ending of the series.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:ohh: at this whole episode, fukk Green Beetle, I knew he was playing us, if something is too good to be true it is. You think Lex is really going against the reach now or thats all crap? I wish Darkseid was in this show though. I thought he was the lights secret partner.

^ he is.. hopefully its revealed before the canceling.

Yeah. it's the reason you get a G. Gordon Godfrey news cast slandering the league/young justice at the start of every show.

Meanwhile, Newsarama named YJ the 2nd greatest animated comic series of all time behind B:TAS. I cant believe they're cancelling the shyt to sell some toys.

on a side note, Xmen came in like 8th or something. All you nikkas touting it as the GOAT can suck dikk. :shaq2:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The writings were on the wall for months now that they were going to do this.

At this point though, i dunno. Like this was the only real traditional 'cartoon' that i still fukked with. Everything else animated that i watch is of the family guy/cleveland show and boondocks/black dynamite adult humor variety.

sos on one hand i do understand that my generation (those who grew up watching gargoyles, batman tas, x-men, spiderman, justice league, etc) our time has been passed... but its still disappointing to see somethin like YJ get the boot (and go through so many delays) after just 2 seasons when you know damn well it would'a lasted upwards to 5-6 seasons (ala x-men, spiderman, batman) if it had debuted back in our time.

:sadcam: :to: Yo, this shyt made me feel really sad. Like, really sad when you mentioned it. Our time really has passed for great animated cartoons based on American characters. YJ is like the last of the Mohicans.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man watching that shyt all I can do is say :mindblown: about the cancelation of this show over the sell of toys....regular show is one of there biggest show and I don't think they even have toys for that

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Because and we're a bunch of nerds and geeks for knowing some obscure shyt like that. :myman:

Yeah breh now I remember Gordon Godfrey from final crisis, shyt man I'm fukking hyped Darkseid is my favorite villain. Always planning from behind the scenes with his arms behind his back like a real boss. I also remember that episode the light was using new weapons they got from apocalypse or something.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Good episode, Blue Beetles Native American friend had some dope powers. Every time Black Beetle calls them meat it always cracks me up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It bugged me out beside static shock forgot all about apache chief,samurai and el Dorado...this cartoon is really getting it in

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I don't get why you people liked the last ep. I almost fell asleep

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
so on one hand i do understand that my generation (those who grew up watching gargoyles, batman tas, x-men, spiderman, justice league, etc) our time has been passed... but its still disappointing to see somethin like YJ get the boot (and go through so many delays) after just 2 seasons when you know damn well it would'a lasted upwards to 5-6 seasons (ala x-men, spiderman, batman) if it had debuted back in our time.
iptugy.jpg

Yea I've come to realize the bolded. This generation just doesn't have the attention span for shows like this anymore. The same shyt happened with Avengers:Earths Mightest Heroes. Just when everything was tying in together and the storyline was unfolding they up and cancel it. Another problem is how mainstream the marvel and Dc brand have become and these suits expecting immediate profit. If they don't see immediate sales boost in the merchandise they just automatically ax shows and don't give anything a chance unless it's retardedly simple and put on a 2-10 year old level. Everybody is so fukking greedy that the product ends up suffering in the end and we get weak lame ass shows catered towards a whole different demographic.