Official Young Justice Thread

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
I mean he shouldn't be used as a "henchman" he could still be an assassin for hire and work solo.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
been late, just watched last week's episode ...

Man, if The Light could get Deathstroke on the team, why would they even need Sportsmaster's herb ass? Manta bout to wash him, how you sposed to be a goon when both your daughters are more efficient in combat than you are :laugh:

Show is dope as fukk tho, so many sub plots going on all coming to a head soon.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Calder is going to kill his father
tumblr_lrt7xfc0UV1qfy8rj.gif

randy-watson-o.gif

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
True. And I dunno if anyone feels the same, but Miss Martian is annoying as fukk

On the other hand, if they had a Blue Beetle/Impulse show, I'd be there everyday. I like those 2 working together

C/S, Megan been annoying as fukk. Especially this season. Spent the first half thinkin' she the shyt then the second half being a wimpering puzzy. Artemis >

Blue and Impulse got a cool team going, reminds me of dikk and Wally's friendship in season 1.

Just watched the episode, Kaldur :to:

Slade/Deathstroke is being portrayed great so far tho ... ruthless goon who you don't wanna fukk with ... washed that piece of shyt Lagoon. :yes:

I think Green Beetle is working for The Reach or another party involved, bet he fukked Reyes' scarab to make Impulse's prophecy come true. Dude is too shady to be on the Justice League's side.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Hersh

Superstar
Daps

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
YJ and GL weren't selling toys so I guess they see better marketing potential with Teen Titans Go! and that Batman show.

:heh: I get all that but Ben 10's toys aren't selling either but you don't see them canceling that in the past 3yrs CN has canceled 3 of their best shows Generator Rex, Syn Biotic, and Thundercats, plus they ruined Ben 10 by making the new show more childish and having some of the worst animation I've seen, now this :snoop: with video games, new technology, etc tv show action figures aren't that popular anymore unless your transformers,tmnt, or power rangers so the next line will most likely fail as well :yeshrug:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Daps
Reppin
NULL

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they scrapped the original Teen Titans which wasn't half bad..... DIDN'T renew Justice League Unlimited.... and are about to cancel Young Justice and Green Lantern? :noah:

Wtf is wrong these stations cancelling quality animations??? That Avengers: EMH show deserved another season on Disney too

I swear there's a new Batman show every year... they'll never establish another multiverse like Bruce Timm did with Superman, Batman, Batman Beyond, JL, Static Shock, etc because nothing gets more than 2 seasons

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
So they scrapped the original Teen Titans which wasn't half bad..... DIDN'T renew Justice League Unlimited.... and are about to cancel Young Justice and Green Lantern? :noah:

Wtf is wrong these stations cancelling quality animations??? That Avengers: EMH show deserved another season on Disney too

I swear there's a new Batman show every year... they'll never establish another multiverse like Bruce Timm did with Superman, Batman, Batman Beyond, JL, Static Shock, etc because nothing gets more than 2 seasons

Avengers is coming back. They are calling it Avengers Assemble.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Avengers is coming back. They are calling it Avengers Assemble.

Avengers is NOT coming back....

Don't be fooled.

Avengers Assemble is some bullshyt that Jeph Loeb is heading up. Don't expect the same quality of storytelling.

Keep in mind Loeb is the one who caused Avengers: EMH to fall off in the first place.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Avengers is NOT coming back....

Don't be fooled.

Avengers Assemble is some bullshyt that Jeph Loeb is heading up. Don't expect the same quality of storytelling.

Keep in mind Loeb is the one who caused Avengers: EMH to fall off in the first place.

it is taking place in the same universe.

If the story telling is different then that is on them. They are trying to do a justice league/justice League unlimtied thing but marvel is fukking it up.

They rushed the yellow jacket story for no reason. They should not have told it at all.