Official Young Justice Thread

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I fukking hate when that motherfukker Lagoon Boy says Angelface. I wish deathstroke would have killed him. On that note Deathstrokes swag in this show is fukking flawless, and I think dude only spoke once too. I hope when the Justice League comes back from space we get a Batman vs Deathstroke fight. I'll be fukking hyped. :krs:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seem like lagoon boy is the hated on here (rightfully so :manny:) but gotta feel some type of way on how superboy trying to be there :smugfavre:for miss Martian

Probably be on some...fukk that nikka you know how me and you do baby :shaq:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I'm about to get my G. Gordon Godfrey on so :whoo: here's my thoughts on "green beetle" and "the scarab". Don't throw away them tinfoils just yet because I got some theories for that ass.

I started thinking about blue beetle storyline today and the more I think about it, the more that I believe that the scarab is actually what's stopping the reach from controlling Jaime. I mean this thing has had many chances to take control but it hasn't for the most part, which leads me to think that the scarab isn't exactly connected to the reach's remote controlling. I think the scarab is like a safety switch, when the scarab is still on, you're not under the influence of the reach, it's when it's off that's when you have to worry.

All this talk of offline makes me think that the scarab's artificial intelligence is a function of an offline mode.

Another thing, green beetle. What's his angle exactly? He's a little too good to be true if you ask me.
If we are to believe that if aqualad and artemis can go undercover as moles to infiltrate both the light and reach, then why can't the same apply on the opposite end? I think Green Beetle may all ready be a mole and not even know it(or know it and just be evil) , but either way I think the silence is def a bad sign. Silence indicates lack of resistance.
:whew:

Black Beetle, I don't think his job is to put BB back on mode per se, I think he was just the enforcer for the reach. Green beetle seems more like the point guy that's sent there specificially for the purpose of straightening Blue Bettle out.
It would make sense for him not to have knowledge of Green if he really were a under cover.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
tBb0ZLa.jpg

JVecDjM.jpg

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
are people really trying to underestimate Deathstroke the Terminator?(say his whole name :wtb:)

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
I feel like death stroke needed a better intro.. he just popped up.. and he should b riding solo not under black manta

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I feel like death stroke needed a better intro.. he just popped up.. and he should b riding solo not under black manta

solo?

the man is assassin for hire? How else do you use him?