tr2k

All Star
Daps
this the first episode without the main characters appearing

krexzen

All Star
Daps
:snoop: when simpin goes wrong see trouble razor caused

All he had to do was say three words. He saved and doomed the galaxy with the hard on hoes treatment.

While I'm off topic did any one else see Palpatine give Maul and Savage that work? The Clone Wars can be hit or miss with some episodes/storylines, but when they do hit it's usually out the park.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
The writings were on the wall for months now that they were going to do this.

At this point though, i dunno. Like this was the only real traditional 'cartoon' that i still fukked with. Everything else animated that i watch is of the family guy/cleveland show and boondocks/black dynamite adult humor variety.

so on one hand i do understand that my generation (those who grew up watching gargoyles, batman tas, x-men, spiderman, justice league, etc) our time has been passed..
. but its still disappointing to see somethin like YJ get the boot (and go through so many delays) after just 2 seasons when you know damn well it would'a lasted upwards to 5-6 seasons (ala x-men, spiderman, batman) if it had debuted back in our time.

:wow:

but in all honesty YJ was trash compared to all the other DC cartoons.

Hopefully epub will pick it up

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
:ohh: at this whole episode, fukk Green Beetle, I knew he was playing us, if something is too good to be true it is. You think Lex is really going against the reach now or thats all crap? I wish Darkseid was in this show though. I thought he was the lights secret partner.