Official Young Justice Thread

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Was it a big movie or something that explains how they got to this point? They was just teens and kids like last year. :leon:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Kaldor put the beat on Superboy something serious
dude handled him like anakin skywalker in ROTS, while i chuckled not really feelin the way connor is such a wimp..They need to have more episodes like these where they focus of og's not the new misfits

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
cant wait for the episode where they show us what happened exactly with kaldor

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
I read that the original story where they revealed he was black, he said his agenda was to take over the oceans so that black people could have a territory that :cac:s hadn't tainted yet...:gladbron:

He just said that to get his black henchman Caldur 'Am (Kaldur'Ahm the Aqualad of this series is a nod to him and Jackson Hyde from the comics) to be loyal to him tho. :sadcam:

Garth may join the show too, he was Kaldur's best friend and Tuula's boyfriend, as well as being Aqualad in the comics and he's gonna be in the video game as Tempest.

Am I the only one who can't stand L'agaan tho?

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
He just said that to get his black henchman Caldur 'Am (Kaldur'Ahm the Aqualad of this series is a nod to him and Jackson Hyde from the comics) to be loyal to him tho. :sadcam:

Garth may join the show too, he was Kaldur's best friend and Tuula's boyfriend, as well as being Aqualad in the comics and he's gonna be in the video game as Tempest.

L'agaan gonna get dumped at some point hopefully from the team too.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

l'gaan is a poor mans trident, he should be off'd imediately

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
can't front they're doing a good job with this show. action wise it's almost up there with JL/JLU. story we'll have to wait and see. the whole cadmus angle was crack

bignell

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ive been trying really hard to get into this show,,but this aint on the level of O.G justice League