Official Young Justice Thread

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Subs
Dang kal turned dark side smh and his girl got murked? Damn
I don't like Lgaan or whatever hopefully Conner murks him
So the JL is leaving earth and there are no zeta tubes to beam them back? This season is gonna be crack brehs

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Young.Justice.Invasion.S02E04.Salvage-C.P
Salvage
While Superboy and Blue Beetle battle Intergang, Nightwing and company try to salvage the soul of a former comrade fallen from grace.

166 MB

Download Young.Justice.Invasion.S02E...ge-C.P.avi - BitShare.com - Free File Sharing and Storage
OR
Young.Justice.Invasion.S02E04.Salvage-C.P.avi - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com

daps & rep have been given

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Young.Justice.Invasion.S02E04.Salvage-C.P
Salvage
While Superboy and Blue Beetle battle Intergang, Nightwing and company try to salvage the soul of a former comrade fallen from grace.

166 MB

Download Young.Justice.Invasion.S02E...ge-C.P.avi - BitShare.com - Free File Sharing and Storage
OR
Young.Justice.Invasion.S02E04.Salvage-C.P.avi - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com
Finally crossed over :win: pos rep soon as my 24 hr probation is over

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
This show is nothing but cliff hanger after cliff hanger and it ends up with them never revealing anything. I don't even know what the fukk happened in season 1 and I've been watching since it premiered.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Subs
Dang kal turned dark side smh and his girl got murked? Damn
I don't like Lgaan or whatever hopefully Conner murks him
So the JL is leaving earth and there are no zeta tubes to beam them back? This season is gonna be crack brehs

lgaan is pretty much a douche.....and kid flash just jump ship and playing house with Artemis

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Still waiting on that HD link...
I thought we weren't supposed to drop link in these forums though
Something about putting anything in your profile?

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I dont really count cartoons though thats why I post it on the outside. It could be 5 yrs til all of these are on DVD

tr2k

All Star
Daps
A hide feature would be clutch, after so many posts in a profile, it would be hard to maneuver and find the post you are looking for unless you got a search function built into it