Official Young Justice Thread

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So they got Megan's bf and her lil bro? She bout to fukk Kaldur up something proper!!!!!! Wally was bout to chin check Nightwing. Superboy gonna want some revenge! This show is too gully!

What i want to know is where is the JL in all of this? Are they still on trial on another planet? I just find it hard to believe all this would be going down with Batman around.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they got Megan's bf and her lil bro? She bout to fukk Kaldur up something proper!!!!!! Wally was bout to chin check Nightwing. Superboy gonna want some revenge! This show is too gully!

What i want to know is where is the JL in all of this? Are they still on trial on another planet? I just find it hard to believe all this would be going down with Batman around.

The Big Guns of the Justice League are still on trial off planet.

Plus Nightwing runs Young Justice now, not Batman. It's probably by design that the other leagues aren't involved. And to be clear, Nightwing has done shyt like this in the comics before without Bruce's "consent".

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The gulliness is :wow:

Man, We only 9 episodes in the 2nd season and it surpasses the first one in every way. Greg Weisman is using his experience from the Gargoyles days into this show.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global

The OG members (Superman, Batman, Flash, GL, WonderWomen etc) are off to that planet to answer for the the missing 6 hours and what happened during that time.

But yeah like someone else said, Nightwing is Bruce's first and arguably best protege, he can come up with plans like that too. The scene where he is telling Wally it was necessary is straight from Bruce's playbook, unlike Wally, dikk understands that sometimes you gotta think long term when playing chess.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey

With all this going down I thinking Kaldur is a quadruple agent :mindblown: he's undercover for nightwing and yj but serving as 3 agent to show his complete loyalty to Black Manta and the Light, but :mjpls: secretly playing everyone to gather evidence for the heavy hitters in the JL to get their names cleared :win:

Also he still has to deal with the Sportsmaster and Chesher wanting to kill him Kaldur put himself in it deep :steviej:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
The OG members (Superman, Batman, Flash, GL, WonderWomen etc) are off to that planet to answer for the the missing 6 hours and what happened during that time.

But yeah like someone else said, Nightwing is Bruce's first and arguably best protege, he can come up with plans like that too. The scene where he is telling Wally it was necessary is straight from Bruce's playbook, unlike Wally, dikk understands that sometimes you gotta think long term when playing chess.

Tim Drake is more like Bruce.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who the fukk is The Light's partner?

Some aliens or something

Darkseid-genesis.jpg

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I know, I think it was 2 Up 2 Down who put me on to the Icon/Milestone series in the comic book thread a few months ago. The series was great and i recommend it to anyone who likes well written superhero books.

I also mentioned a couple pages ago in this thread that i knew rocket gets knocked up in her own story but that story was way back in like 1993, and the character's been in the bushes since then. Her and Kaldur together was off script as is, so i really wanted them to take the opportunity to revitalize her character and bring/keep her in the mainstream like artemis and ms martian

:myman:

Milestone showed how to write minorities, but Marvel and DC still haven't learned.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:myman:

Milestone showed how to write minorities, but Marvel and DC still haven't learned.

Marvel and DC made it a point not to give work to most of the writers of those books.

McDuffie got the most work out of those guys and he was constantly jerked around by DC comics.

He was actually kind of pissed because he felt DC jerked him around when it came to making a new Milestone deal.