Daps
Reppin
Top 4
dope episode

lol at that ice guy saying "m really going to get it now"

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Either way he'll go down as on of the GOATS off this cartoon alone. Aside from Aquaman's wife, he's the only Aqua that's worth a damn . :wow: I'mma legitimately shed a tear when Miss Martian mind rapes him.

Not to mention theres like 4 or 5 other important things going on at the same damn time. I might have to pick this one up on Bluray or something.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Aqualad has proven himself to be better and cooler than Aquaman himself.

He is possibly a triple agent! Never even heard of that before. Blowing up Mount Justice is ballsy in itself.

:mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
crazy episode

Kaldur'Ahm is one of the best characters on animated tv history imo, dude is just pullin' off boss moves one after the other

Blows up the mountain, put the beats on Blue Beetle even after the Beetle tech took over, got everyone confused as fukk ... Nightwing sounding more and more like Batman while Wally questioning Kaldur's true allegiance ... shyt is so dope.

Kaldur told them to stop calling him Aqualad too ... that name is so lame compared to the gullyness of his character arc.

Artemis as Tigress was a nice touch given who her mother is.

Megan is gonna flip when she realized that not only is that lame Lagoon captured but so is her "little brother". I think she is gonna come after Kaldur and lobotomize him brehs :sadcam: