Official Young Justice Thread

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Kaldur is on some super duper deep cover shyt. He's about that life and gonna give these cats this work
tumblr_mazunzLptU1qbmj6no1_500.gif

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
crazy episode

Kaldur'Am is one of the best characters on animated tv history imo, dude is just pullin' off boss moves one after the other

Blows up the mountain, put the beats on Blue Beetle even after the Beetle tech took over, got everyone confused as fukk ... Nightwing sounding more and more like Batman while Wally questioning Kaldur's true allegiance ... shyt is so dope.

Kaldur told them to stop calling him Aqualad too ... that name is so lame compared to the gullyness of his character arc.

Artemis as Tigress was a nice touch given who her mother is.

Megan is gonna flip when she realized that not only is that lame Lagoon captured but so is her "little brother". I think she is gonna come after Kaldur and lobotomize him brehs :sadcam:

:ohhh: i didnt even peep that
impulse doesnt know about kaldur :ooh:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
hopefully the manta helmet works a lot like magneto's against telepathy.. or else M'Gann gonna give King Kaldur'Am that work :to:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
crazy episode

Kaldur'Ahm is one of the best characters on animated tv history imo, dude is just pullin' off boss moves one after the other

Blows up the mountain, put the beats on Blue Beetle even after the Beetle tech took over, got everyone confused as fukk ...

The King legit put the beats on Superboy and Beetle, bested Aquaman in their fight in the krolotians mt base (arthur only landed a punch later, while the true King was distracted w/ other shyt) and he stay throwin them 'staged' haymakers at Grayson, punched the shyt outta him this time on some "we gotta keep it believable... right? :myman: "

i still hate that they turned rockett into a statistic. she should've been Kaldur's bytch, instead of revisitin the dead white girl that he was simpin in season 1.. but all in all, Kaldur is excellence. Black Manta is excellence. They deserve better than to be associated with Aquaman :scusthov:

edit - and Young Justice is excellence. Legit most enjoyable animated show since those hour long Justice League eps a damn near decade ago

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
this shyt is like watching a watch being wound too tight...

I remember last year thinking how ballsy it was to have them kill all those aliens on a "kids" show while Superman was helpless to save them...

Young Justice ain't no kids show.

now like we americans are accustomed to.

It's like I'm watching a superhero cartoon version of Breaking Bad. lol

Before it's all over, Kaldur is gonna murk somebody. Prolly Lagoon Boy.

Then we'll see how real can real get.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how come they not showing the previews for next weeks episodes after the show

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The King legit put the beats on Superboy and Beetle, bested Aquaman in their fight in the krolotians mt base (arthur only landed a punch later, while the true King was distracted w/ other shyt) and he stay throwin them 'staged' haymakers at Grayson, punched the shyt outta him this time on some "we gotta keep it believable... right? :myman: "

i still hate that they turned rockett into a statistic. she should've been Kaldur's bytch, instead of revisitin the dead white girl that he was simpin in season 1.. but all in all, Kaldur is excellence. Black Manta is excellence. They deserve better than to be associated with Aquaman :scusthov:

edit - and Young Justice is excellence. Legit most enjoyable animated show since those hour long Justice League eps a damn near decade ago

That's who Rocket was in the comics...She was the actual lead character in the Icon comic. She found out she was pregnant early in the series, yet she continued to be a superhero.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
where da fukk is Tim Drake da gawd? Why is Nightwing swagga jackin Batman? Why's Wally hatin at an all time high?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
crazy episode

Kaldur'Ahm is one of the best characters on animated tv history imo, dude is just pullin' off boss moves one after the other

Blows up the mountain, put the beats on Blue Beetle even after the Beetle tech took over, got everyone confused as fukk ... Nightwing sounding more and more like Batman while Wally questioning Kaldur's true allegiance ... shyt is so dope.

Kaldur told them to stop calling him Aqualad too ... that name is so lame compared to the gullyness of his character arc.

Artemis as Tigress was a nice touch given who her mother is.

Megan is gonna flip when she realized that not only is that lame Lagoon captured but so is her "little brother". I think she is gonna come after Kaldur and lobotomize him brehs :sadcam:

Kaldur is gonna catch more than one body this season. Not including them aliens that he killed off that Superman failed to save. Batman is probably left in the dark about this as well with that intergalactic trial n all.

If he keeps this up, he gonna be next to Lex Luthor in calculated gullyness.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Kaldur is gonna catch more than one body this season. Not including them aliens that he killed off that Superman failed to save. Batman is probably left in the dark about this as well with that intergalactic trial n all.

If he keeps this up, he gonna be next to Lex Luthor in calculated gullyness.

Imagine if Bats already knows about it, but is waiting for dikk to fukk up.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
That's who Rocket was in the comics...She was the actual lead character in the Icon comic. She found out she was pregnant early in the series, yet she continued to be a superhero.

Yea I know, I think it was 2 Up 2 Down who put me on to the Icon/Milestone series in the comic book thread a few months ago. The series was great and i recommend it to anyone who likes well written superhero books.

I also mentioned a couple pages ago in this thread that i knew rocket gets knocked up in her own story but that story was way back in like 1993, and the character's been in the bushes since then. Her and Kaldur together was off script as is, so i really wanted them to take the opportunity to revitalize her character and bring/keep her in the mainstream like artemis and ms martian

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Imagine if Bats already knows about it, but is waiting for dikk to fukk up.

If surprises keep up like this for another 3-4 more episodes, then this show is gonna be GOAT:ooh:

I dare say better than JLU with the constant twists and turns. This ain't no kids show, like someone said.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
If surprises keep up like this for another 3-4 more episodes, then this show is gonna be GOAT:ooh:

I dare say better than JLU with the constant twists and turns. This ain't no kids show, like someone said.

The gulliness is :wow: