Official Young Justice Thread

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
The Manta fam vs the Crocks!!! book it. Sportsmaster and Chesh don't want it tho, Hatin cuz Manta just made partner at the firm n shyt. Better play his position, and Todd gettin killed is just somethin else to add to my theory that this and Under the red hood are in the same universe. Green arrow stay fukkin up(as usual) and Arsenal's goin to get his punisher on. Cap Cold did go out like a chump, don't like that incarnation of him. Blue Beetle and Imulse are the ones to watch, somethin big is going to go dpwn involving them and this "crashing the mode" shyt, all in all great return ep.

Didn't Chesire fukk up Roy and Kaldur?

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Young Justice S02E08 Satisfaction 720p WEB-DL AVC AAC-Reaperza mkv
| 633.84 MiB

posted

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
this was great. really great.

A real showing of how to deal with more mature themes in an animated setting. Stuff like this is usually only pulled off by our rice eating brethren in the East. Dealing with death and mourning like that... hell, the fact that they even TOUCH the whole Cheshire/Roy/Lliam (the baby) dynamic.... the writing on this show is lightyears ahead of ANY animation the west has produced. Avatar comes close because it was huge storywise.... Batman: TAS would prolly top it... if it were serialized.

Pacing was perfect.

Action scenes were perfect.

Luthor was.... Luthor was fukking boss.

Only thing I hate... was Captain Cold. Captain Cold is damn near an evil version of Cyclops tactics wise. only team leader in DC better than Cold, IMO, is Nightwing.

here's he's a fat, giggling bank robber.

Rogue's Gallery Captain Cold would have took those bytches.

YJ is written by Greg Weisman, who created and written for Gargoyles. He pushes the boundaries even harder than the likes of Bruce Timm in censorship and sometimes even goes beyond what we see in normal animated shows in the west. I know that he is saving the biggest and best surprises for last.

If we can get a 3rd season of another 26 episodes, then we are blessed:lawd:

Hopefully that this can make Weisman's credibility strong again and continue with Gargoyles in some way or form.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
If I remember correctly they finally found him in that Artic region in the episode when they were fighting all the ninjas with the baby in tow.

Speedy was really putting in work with one arm.

The team is going to be pissed when they found out the truth about Artemis.

Nightwing and Wally are gonna feel it and it will snowball into something a lot more massive

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I love this show:to:

Lex is always a step ahead of everybody. When Arsenal was screaming in the hospital about his arm i couldn't stop :laugh:. The VA did a good job with his emotions. I hope everyone is right with him being on some punisher shyt. That would be dope. I just dont want dude in a alley holding a cat...

What if Rocket is marrying a white dude? That would be some next level:troll:. This thread would be hilarious to read even though i would be heated.

I [BartScott]CANT WAIT[\BartScott] for this plan to get blown up. People are gonna be heated at all of them. shyts gonna be great.

Nightwing and Wally are gonna feel it and it will snowball into something a lot more massive

Nightwing will lose his leader position because no one will be able to trust him.

Green Lanteren was good too, plus the two skits(sbff and Teen Titans)DC Nation is killing it:salute::salute:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I love this show:to:

Lex is always a step ahead of everybody. When Arsenal was screaming in the hospital about his arm i couldn't stop :laugh:. The VA did a good job with his emotions. I hope everyone is right with him being on some punisher shyt. That would be dope. I just dont want dude in a alley holding a cat...

What if Rocket is marrying a white dude? That would be some next level:troll:. This thread would be hilarious to read even though i would be heated.

I [BartScott]CANT WAIT[\BartScott] for this plan to get blown up. People are gonna be heated at all of them. shyts gonna be great.

Nightwing will lose his leader position because no one will be able to trust him.

Green Lanteren was good too, plus the two skits(sbff and Teen Titans)DC Nation is killing it:salute::salute:

yo....Nightwing is gonna have to keep secrets to everyone. If Martian Manhunter or Me'gann ever reads his mind about that secret... :mindblown:

This show is going to go down better than JLU if this intensity keeps up, and that is a legendary task of its own.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
From the Young Justice Wiki...

Rocket, or Raquel Ervin, is a hero originally from Milestone Media. She is also the first comic book heroine who is a single teenage mother. In the comics Rocket held liberal views on economic and social issues, which resulted in her often clashing with her conservative partner, Icon. Under her influence, Icon eventually began re-evaluating his views.

:to:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Raquel was really smart too. I would like to see more of her because she was so interesting in Icon.