Official Young Justice Thread

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Arsenal is like a ghetto McGuiver. On some punisher shyt, I respect that. Speedy dat dude. With one damn arm though. :steviej: I see Rocket all ready a statistic, I hope Kaldur ain't the BD.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
this was great. really great.

A real showing of how to deal with more mature themes in an animated setting. Stuff like this is usually only pulled off by our rice eating brethren in the East. Dealing with death and mourning like that... hell, the fact that they even TOUCH the whole Cheshire/Roy/Lliam (the baby) dynamic.... the writing on this show is lightyears ahead of ANY animation the west has produced. Avatar comes close because it was huge storywise.... Batman: TAS would prolly top it... if it were serialized.

Pacing was perfect.

Action scenes were perfect.

Luthor was.... Luthor was fukking boss.

Only thing I hate... was Captain Cold. Captain Cold is damn near an evil version of Cyclops tactics wise. only team leader in DC better than Cold, IMO, is Nightwing.

here's he's a fat, giggling bank robber.

Rogue's Gallery Captain Cold would have took those bytches.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
fun episode. i hate that they threw kaldur and rocket's relationship to the bushes tho..

a lil confused tho.. did the girls say it was a baby shower or a bridal shower? mind you, i dunno if females even have bridal showers or if thats even a term but hey :yeshrug:

either way, in the comics rocket was a pregnant teen when she became a superhero (tho she didn't know she was at the time) and a lot of her back story was about keepin the news from her mom, considering an abortion, and gettin her baby daddy (also a teen) to get it together.

it became obvious YJ was going to ignore all that and pair her up with Kaldur, but i guess they decided to scrap that idea. Pity, because if Kaldur had actually gone full heel turn and knocked up Raquel?? goat villain :smugdraper:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Wtf are y'all about?

Night wing is dikk Grayson, Robin (Jason Todd) died during 5 year absence so which Robin is this and how did Jason Todd die?

I don't even remember them finding Speedy, I remember the clone and huntress going to check out a lead but not this... Right?

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Young Justice Invasion S02E08 Satisfaction XviD-CP

Season 2 , Episode 8 - “Satisfaction”
Roy Harper seeks vengeance against the man who ruined his life.

POSTED
:dj2:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Ive seen all the episodes but still confused as hell...I remember the setup from the last episode though

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I don't even remember them finding Speedy, I remember the clone and huntress going to check out a lead but not this... Right?

If I remember correctly they finally found him in that Artic region in the episode when they were fighting all the ninjas with the baby in tow.

Speedy was really putting in work with one arm.

The team is going to be pissed when they found out the truth about Artemis.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Wtf are y'all about?

Night wing is dikk Grayson, Robin (Jason Todd) died during 5 year absence so which Robin is this and how did Jason Todd die?

Robin from season 1 is dikk Grayson, who became Nightwing.

Jason Todd is the 2nd Robin, who died during the 5 years jump.

The current Robin is Tim Drake, who is also the 3rd Robin in Batman canon.

All of this is consistent with the Batman mythos.

Anyways, great episode. Young Justice is the best animated show on TV right now.

Kaldur'Am is Public Enemy #1 , everyone wanna get him lol. Only person that is worrying is Meagan tho, cuz she is lobotomizing nikkas without a second thought. :damn:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
The Manta fam vs the Crocks!!! book it. Sportsmaster and Chesh don't want it tho, Hatin cuz Manta just made partner at the firm n shyt. Better play his position, and Todd gettin killed is just somethin else to add to my theory that this and Under the red hood are in the same universe. Green arrow stay fukkin up(as usual) and Arsenal's goin to get his punisher on. Cap Cold did go out like a chump, don't like that incarnation of him. Blue Beetle and Imulse are the ones to watch, somethin big is going to go dpwn involving them and this "crashing the mode" shyt, all in all great return ep.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Dang it's finally back brehs :ahh:
So Roy Harper is now arsenal huh? pretty cool, I never heard of him before
Good ep