Official Young Justice Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
BREAKING NEWS: :gladbron:

Young Justice showrunner Brandon Vietti would be just as happy as fans to see more seasons of the defunct animated series, he told ComicBook.com during a red carpet interview for his new film LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League ‑ Cosmic Clash.

Following the massive outpouring of fan support for a third season -- renewed yet again when Season Two recently made its way to Netflix, we asked the producer whether he thought there was any hope for a third season of the cult favorite.

"I don't know," said Vietti with a laugh. "That's the best answer I can give you. I'd be happy to do another one; Greg [Weisman] would be; Phil Bourassa, the character designer. We'd all in a heartbeat come back to do a third season if the Powers-That-Be feel they want to do that."

You can see the interview below.

There are stories already conceived for what would be future seasons, Vietti revealed, and a series bible that goes well beyond what's already been created.

"I love that world. We were not done telling stories; we had tons of ideas for more seasons ready to go, so yeah, I'd love to get into it."

He added that Weisman had been writing a timeline for the show, including stories that have already been broken in previous seasons, didn't make it into the existing shows for whatever reason, and were ultimately planned for Season Three.

Young Justice aired on Cartoon Network until its cancellation in 2013, and spanned two seasons, a video game, and a tie-in comic book series. Since its cancellation, the show has had a steady stream of support from fans asking for more.

:banderas:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Young Justice showrunner Brandon Vietti would be just as happy as fans to see more seasons of the defunct animated series, he told ComicBook.com during a red carpet interview for his new film LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League ‑ Cosmic Clash.

Following the massive outpouring of fan support for a third season -- renewed yet again when Season Two recently made its way to Netflix, we asked the producer whether he thought there was any hope for a third season of the cult favorite.

"I don't know," said Vietti with a laugh. "That's the best answer I can give you. I'd be happy to do another one; Greg [Weisman] would be; Phil Bourassa, the character designer. We'd all in a heartbeat come back to do a third season if the Powers-That-Be feel they want to do that."

There are stories already conceived for what would be future seasons, Vietti revealed, and a series bible that goes well beyond what's already been created.

"I love that world. We were not done telling stories; we had tons of ideas for more seasons ready to go, so yeah, I'd love to get into it."

He added that Weisman had been writing a timeline for the show, including stories that have already been broken in previous seasons, didn't make it into the existing shows for whatever reason, and were ultimately planned for Season Three.

Young Justice aired on Cartoon Network until its cancellation in 2013, and spanned two seasons, a video game, and a tie-in comic book series. Since its cancellation, the show has had a steady stream of support from fans asking for more.

Wait did he say it's official??!:dwillhuh::ooh::krs::sadbron:pleaseeeee be official :whew::blessed:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

tumblr_n8k4phKZIK1s3h43ko1_400.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:francis: According to @MartyMcFly, no chance of seeing a Marvel or DC animated series as original programming on Netflix.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

178633282.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Found another article on it.
Young Justice: #BingeWatchYJ on Netflix
So there’s a lot of chatter going on right now about Young Justice and Netflix, including some enthusiastic well-meaning customer service representatives with Netflix providing some information that seems a little fuzzy. So here’s my understanding of what we know and where we can go from here:

Netflix has had Young Justice Season 1 available as part of their streaming service in the U.S. for some time, and just added Season 2 at the beginning of February. They are currently looking very closely at the number of views Young Justice is getting, and it is possible that they would commission a new season of episodes from Warner Brothers Animation. They would not be negotiating with Cartoon Network, as they would basically be taking over the role that Cartoon Network played in the production of Seasons 1 & 2. DC Comics owns the characters, WB Animation produced the show, Cartoon Network commissioned and aired the show in its original run.

The current situation with Netflix creates a great opportunity for those already using their U.S. streaming service to demonstrate the demand for Young Justice without having to spend any additional money. Normally your purchasing dollar is far and away the best way to show your demand for Young Justice, as any decisions about its future are based on the potential for profit and little else. But if you already own the show on DVD, it’s hard to find new ways spend those purchasing dollars that will make a difference. The resale of those items won’t register with them. You can buy the Young Justice comics digitally on Comixology.com, and there’s the Young Justice: Legacy video game, but that’s about it. If the comics and merchandise are already in a comic book store or being sold used on eBay or elsewhere, DC has already collected their money for that sale. So by all means buy them there if you want them, but don’t do so thinking that it’s still helping convince DC Comics or WB Animation to make more of the show.

There IS an interest in making new episodes of Young Justice, it just requires a convincing argument that new episodes could be more profitable than the show was when Cartoon Network originally passed on that third season. THAT’S why this Netflix opportunity is so important.