Official Young Justice Thread

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
It's almost unfair on what we had growing up. From Duck tales (87) to the end of JLU (2006) it was just :wow: what we had for 20 years.

Now it's a drought and most toons look uninspired and their storylines are :what:
Thats what i told my nephews we had too much to try and watch :banderas:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
It was at the time, but after watching Young Justice, it'd be like being in your 30's and trying to date a chick in high-school.
It'll be fun at first but after a couple times you'll be :ld: then you'll realize it's undeveloped by comparison and not worth your time.
started it and i might just stop in the middle of episode 2.

the body designs :scust:

the score :scust:

the simplistic voice acting :scust:

How mongul looks, sounds and acts:scust:

i might just finish episode 2 just because i'm interested to see superman's imagined life

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I still haven't watched the second half of season 1, the movie, or any of season 2 so i love the show but not as much as cats praise it, and i'm wondering why some nikkas have the gall to rate it above JLU. I'm gonna look for a 1080p rip of both seasons

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
started it and i might just stop in the middle of episode 2.

the body designs :scust:

the score :scust:

the simplistic voice acting :scust:

How mongul looks, sounds and acts:scust:

i might just finish episode 2 just because i'm interested to see superman's imagined life

Yea it didn't age well, at all. Especially in comparison to the production values, consistency, writing, and tactical solutions featured in Young Justice.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I still haven't watched the second half of season 1, the movie, or any of season 2 so i love the show but not as much as cats praise it, and i'm wondering why some nikkas have the gall to rate it above JLU. I'm gonna look for a 1080p rip of both seasons

Everything about Young Justice > JLU.
JLU was so formulaic and predictable, it was hard to watch. Not to mention the animation :huhldup: and voice acting :scust:.
JLU had some good arc towards the end, but still can't quite hold up to Young Justice, io.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Everything about Young Justice > JLU.
JLU was so formulaic and predictable, it was hard to watch. Not to mention the animation :huhldup: and voice acting :scust:.
JLU had some good arc towards the end, but still can't quite hold up to Young Justice, io.
i don't know about all that fam:pachaha: i gotta get on that YJ tho.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
i don't know about all that fam:pachaha: i gotta get on that YJ tho.
JLU had that surprise factor because we'd get a "new" hero every episode that made us go :krs: while YJ actually has some deep character development and we see them age from immature kids to responsible adults. Plus, that Speedy/ Red Arrow was:banderas:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Just finished by binge last night.. last 2 episodes are epic.. the AquaLad reveal .. the fact teh team was there ... all that... down to Wally .. sheds a tear

the main problem was JL was a bunch of episodes. it wasnt until Unlimited and the Cadmus Arc they started planning a season long plot..

Greg has always done that with his work as well as ceratign a worls and hostory .. (his current YJ timeline is over 250 pages)

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Another thing is that Green Arrow was 100% right in the first episode about fighting for the little guy. They have all these super powered heroes on JLU, why they need one archer? He would be best served fighting regular crime, not monsters.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Another thing is that Green Arrow was 100% right in the first episode about fighting for the little guy. They have all these super powered heroes on JLU, why they need one archer? He would be best served fighting regular crime, not monsters.

Because as batman said, those monsters? Sometimes they step on the little guy