Official Young Justice Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
True Superboy had no good fights either, he never whooped ass period. Hopefully if they get the chance they fix that
Super boy got washed in every fight :mjlol:though he did get :demonic: when Lex gave him that patch suppressor. I hope if this show does come back we get more Arsenal and the outlaw crew. Statik:myman:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Megan was bae I swear these negs gonna fly:ohlawd:

Her White Martian form tho
36b6b61fb19aec284cb8eb77870653ed.png

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
at the end of the second season of this piff....i dont know much about sportscaster but i need to know the deets on this cac cuz i swear he beats the shyt outta everybody he fight in this show :patrice: that fight between him and black manta was so damn one sided :pachaha: dude whipping this ball and chain around and beating black manta ass lol....it seemed like him and chesire was on a completely different level hand to hand fighting wise than anybody else in the series

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
at the end of the second season of this piff....i dont know much about sportscaster but i need to know the deets on this cac cuz i swear he beats the shyt outta everybody he fight in this show :patrice: that fight between him and black manta was so damn one sided :pachaha: dude whipping this ball and chain around and beating black manta ass lol....it seemed like him and chesire was on a completely different level hand to hand fighting wise than anybody else in the series
Manta relies on his helmet

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps

Yea the one thing that I give the :comeon: to YJ is that Cheshire stayed washing the whole team even when it was 1v4.