Official Young Justice Thread

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
already ran through a couple episodes of season 2 without really thinking about this, but now I'm bout to play all of season 2 at least twice:lupe:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
I can't believe how everyone else was just cool with it when M'gaan went around turning those Kroloteans into vegetables. Anyone else think it was kind of sad how those Kroletans wouldn't leave a brotha down? They'd carry his vegetable ass away :to:

There was that one scene where she extracted that info right in front of Batman and her Uncle. I don't remember either of them saying anything to her about it :what: Superboy was right to be mad at her :salute:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I can't believe how everyone else was just cool with it when M'gaan went around turning those Kroloteans into vegetables. Anyone else think it was kind of sad how those Kroletans wouldn't leave a brotha down? They'd carry his vegetable ass away :to:

There was that one scene where she extracted that info right in front of Batman and her Uncle. I don't remember either of them saying anything to her about it :what: Superboy was right to be mad at her :salute:
They showed MMHunter looking at her suspecting something was going on but Vandal Savage plan to have to league get called out in space interfered. It took Aqualad, Nightwing, amd Artemis as the og team to save the league and stop him:wow:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

But she wouldnt do it to despero:stopitslime: