Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Last episode.

fjdfjsdlfj;lsdfjlsdajfsdkfjsadfksadfjldsjfksdjfsadjflksafsjjsdlfsdlfsal

fukkEN NETFLIX strikes again!!!

The one black man on this show is a fukken gay guy?!!! :dahell::stopitslime:

I was like he is just giving up his kid just like that?? But then I realized this breh crazy as fukk, he should not be raising a child.

I liked the season. :ld:

The only issue I have with Marianne, is Joe gets the urge to stalk at first glance. He was stalking that other broad first then saw her and had no attraction.

Last edited:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Son y’all the ones coming in here like “Joe is a psychopath he’s so irredeemable after this season. He gaslights etc etc..” with literally zero mention of the bullshyt Love got him into the entire season. Lol
:mjtf:Because He Is a irredeemable PSYCHOPATH.
Did you just start watching in season 3? Everyone has mentioned the bullshyt she caused because of her jealously, and impulsiveness. At the same time his actions played in apart in triggering some of the shyt she did. That happened, that’s not “putting all the heat on him”.

Where do you buy your capes at? Cause Succession is back and I wanna cape for Roman the way you cape for Joe Goldberg.

Last edited:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Last episode.

fjdfjsdlfj;lsdfjlsdajfsdkfjsadfksadfjldsjfksdjfsadjflksafsjjsdlfsdlfsal

fukkEN NETFLIX strikes again!!!

The one black man on this show is a fukken gay guy?!!! :dahell::stopitslime:

I was like he is just giving up his kid just like that?? But then I realized this breh crazy as fukk, he should not be raising a child.

I liked the season. :ld:

The only issue I have with Marianne, is Joe gets the urge to stalk at first glance. He was stalking that other broad first then saw her and had no attraction.
Nah bro, that actually really makes sense. It shows it was NEVER about Beck, Love, Natalie..it was about him and a desire to fill a gaping hole in his life..and feed his stalking obsession.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:what: no one is acting like joe was a saint or did nothing at all.

most people are saying he was trying to do better (and not give in to his temptations / :demonic: ways) but Love would fukk it up. If you deny this...what show were you watching?
The same show you watched, where the nikka didn’t try that fukking hard but whatever.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Just finished the season...there was one moment in episode 8 that I thought was interesting

When Joe and Love dragged Sherry and Cary's bodies to the bakery how didn't Matthew catch it on his cameras? I thought he saw everything when he approached Joe at the end. Initially I thought he was playing dumb but he really caught nothing :mindblown:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Just finished the season...there was one moment in episode 8 that I thought was interesting

When Joe and Love dragged Sherry and Cary's bodies to the bakery how didn't Matthew catch it on his cameras? I thought he saw everything when he approached Joe at the end. Initially I thought he was playing dumb but he really caught nothing :mindblown:

thought his set up was only able to review past footage or he was too busy reviewing that one angle of the past footage to bother with new :manny:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

I think at that point he was just focusing on his wife and her movements.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Just finished. Netflix got themselves one with this.

Love is sexy as fukk but damn is that girl bat shyt crazy. And Joe is even worse. Both of them are horrible human beings. And with that said I’ll be right back here for season 4!!

I will say Love's actress outshined Joe's actor this entire season. Which is crazy cause she wasn’t nearly this good in season 2. But Love stole damn near every scene she was in this season. Clearly the MVP of Season 3 (Acting wise)

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Joe gotta get caught soon. They were sloppy as hell this season. Especially nut ass Love

This was the first season I watched of this show. My wife watched the first two seasons and wanted to use our tv time together to watch it. It wasn’t hard to jump in right at this season but damn these kills were sloppy af. No way they’d get away with these murders so easily. Was it always like this?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
This was the first season I watched of this show. My wife watched the first two seasons and wanted to use our tv time together to watch it. It wasn’t hard to jump in right at this season but damn these kills were sloppy af. No way they’d get away with these murders so easily. Was it always like this?

Yea me and my girl was also saying this some sloppy ass deaths they doing. Joe was a lot more methodical and careful in the first 2 seasons.

I also don't know why it didn't hit me until now. Mariianne is Tati Gabrielle. She was fantastic in Sabrina and she was great in this show as well. Hope to see more of her!

Last edited:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
enjoyed the season but it wasn't as gripping as the first two.

despite it being the perfect setting for a show like this, I kinda knew I wouldn't enjoy it in the suburban setting as much
but it let the show lean in more with the comedy and the absurdity and play with those sort of characters which should happen in a show like this.

Penn Badgley is great as usual.. between how hard it is to nail the narrating part and him being able to hit the emotional and comedic notes right, its hard to imagine someone else be Joe and Victoria Pedretti is just so good in her role. kills every scene.

the actress who plays Marienne just has a lovely smile and eyes. very beautiful and expressive. her was voice too was just nice on the ears.

I did think the build between them could have been a little better initially on her characters end but there was so much going on I can understand why and actually thats where I thought the blind library worker was going to have a bigger role. I felt he was going to perceive what was bubbling between Joe and Marienne and have some input on them getting together or not.

if they're doing the whole new season in gay Pareee, they need to have a crossover with Emily In Paris and have Joe body her.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Yea me and my girl was also saying this some sloppy ass deaths they doing. Joe was a lot more methodical and careful in the first 2 seasons.

I also don't know why it didn't hit me until now. Mariianne is Tati Gabrielle. She was fantastic in Sabrina and she was great in this show as well. Hope to see more of her!
Holy shyt all this time I though it was Ruth Neega :dead:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:mjtf:Because He Is a irredeemable PSYCHOPATH.
Did you just start watching in season 3? Everyone has mentioned the bullshyt she caused because of her jealously, and impulsiveness. At the same time his actions played in apart in triggering some of the shyt she did. That happened, that’s not “putting all the heat on him”.

Where do you buy your capes at? Cause Succession is back and I wanna cape for Roman the way you cape for Joe Goldberg.
nikka the only one caping is u. U been in here from the the beginning blaming all the shyt that crazy ass bytch was doing on Joe. shyt I could see if u even put them on equal footing. But yo ass in here talkin bout he was WORSE. nikka the only one who got a cape on is u u must be in love with that actress or some shyt. Lol. Joe crazy as fukk and Dexter would’ve had both him and Love on his table. But u damn sure ain’t bout to sit up here and act like the majority of the shyt Joe got into wasn’t because Love was buggin the fukk out. Joe aint catch a body until 9 episode in while Love was out here laying the murder game down like it was no tomorrow. Lol