Official YOU Season 3 Thread

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Just finished this season.... I feel like the writer /producer of this show is a serial killer irl.... So much of the story is so eerie that it must have truth to it in some of these scenarios.... Joe NEEDS to be stopped.... The way he gets away with these patterns of murder is insane in itself....

Thank God Love was taken down... Having two of these motherfukkers was making me cringe..... All in all this is such a dope show..... :wow:

Daps
I love this shyt. I wouldn't even care if it ran another season or 2. As last ng as it keeps resetting and we don't have another clinger like Love

But naturally, just given on a writing level, I don't think this should go past season 5.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I had my doubts this season would be able to keep up with the fukkery being that it was in the boring suburbs but good God they took it into overdrive this season. :russ:

Each season really has been getting better and more :mindblown:

On to season 4 now :wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I had my doubts this season would be able to keep up with the fukkery being that it was in the boring suburbs but good God they took it into overdrive this season. :russ:

Each season really has been getting better and more :mindblown:

On to season 4 now :wow:
I tried to start 4, Cut it off halfway through :francis: