Official YOU Season 3 Thread

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I mean, that's a pretty big thing when talking about killing or yelling about how you killed someone with other people in the house.
Whatever! He trash and a hypocrite. I’m not defending Love at all but breh keeps trying make Joe seem like some poor victim, that just genuinely wanted to make the marriage/family work and he isnt. Love’s jealously, and Impulsiveness is just temporary scapegoat from his own toxic bullshyt. All the shyt Love told Marianne about him was true and he will back on his season 1 bullshyt with her and the baby out the picture.

Yeah, she was the cause of the majority of the problems.
and he played a part in triggering her causing the problems. Her killing anti-Vax guy is the only problem where you can say he wasn’t at fault at all.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Whatever! He trash and a hypocrite. I’m not defending Love at all but breh keeps trying make Joe seem like some poor victim, that just genuinely wanted to make the marriage/family work and he isnt. Love’s jealously, and Impulsiveness is just temporary scapegoat from his own toxic bullshyt. All the shyt Love told Marianne about him was true and he will back on his season 1 bullshyt with her and the baby out the picture.

and he played a part in triggering her causing the problems. Her killing anti-Vax guy is the only problem where you can say he wasn’t at fault at all.

both things can be true. neither are mutually exclusive. for the sake of
henry
he was trying to make a bad situation work. He would fall to his old ways, but we saw he was trying to be better.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
both things can be true. neither are mutually exclusive. for the sake of
henry
he was trying to make a bad situation work. He would fall to his old ways, but we saw he was trying to be better.
:comeon:You giving him A LOT but agree to disagree I suppose.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:comeon:You giving him A LOT but agree to disagree I suppose.

how am i giving him a lot?

Both of them were pretty bad. Joe was still joe but for the benefit of you know who, he did try to be better and not give in to his urges until it was already over.

There were many instances he could've been S1 joe and just do fukk shyt but he :whoa:

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I'm on episode 7 now, I went to school with Tati (Marienne) in the AUC, hurts seeing her kissing the Cac instead of me:sadcam:

I knew she was outta her though, Young Thug and all those rappers and model agencies etc would come and recruit talent

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on episode 7 now, I went to school with Tati (Marienne) in the AUC, hurts seeing her kissing the Cac instead of me:sadcam:

I knew she was outta her though, Young Thug and all those rappers and model agencies etc would come and recruit talent

Brace yourself

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These people are hypnotized by a pretty face. Lol
Five people found themselves in the basement.

Natalie - Who Love killed, after making an appointment to sign a lease in the middle of the afternoon, then panicked and needed Joe to clean it up since there was a paper trail and camera evidence of her being the last person she saw.

GIl - Who love hit with a rolling pin because his kids gave their son the measles. They were damn near left with no choice but to kill him, ended up killing himself after being made aware of info that was presented as potential mutually assured destruction.

Sherry and Cari - Put in the cage because Love got mad that Joe was thinking of someone else and then screamed that she killed Natalie.

Theo - The kid she flirted with, was sending money and getting Ubers for, let smash twice, got knocked out when he discovered Sherry and Cari.

In each instance, Joe had to play clean up because she would do some impulsive shyt with absolutely no plan, then get pissed at Joe.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Five people found themselves in the basement.

Natalie - Who Love killed, after making an appointment to sign a lease in the middle of the afternoon, then panicked and needed Joe to clean it up since there was a paper trail and camera evidence of her being the last person she saw.

GIl - Who love hit with a rolling pin because his kids gave their son the measles. They were damn near left with no choice but to kill him, ended up killing himself after being made aware of info that was presented as potential mutually assured destruction.

Sherry and Cari - Put in the cage because Love got mad that Joe was thinking of someone else and then screamed that she killed Natalie.

Theo - The kid she flirted with, was sending money and getting Ubers for, let smash twice, got knocked out when he discovered Sherry and Cari.

In each instance, Joe had to play clean up because she would do some impulsive shyt with absolutely no plan, then get pissed at Joe.
Exactly. Put all of this in a spoiler tho brodie.