Official WWE 2K23 Thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I got it, WWE goes free to play and let’s you buy the updates that you want, they let you buy the wrestlers attires and arenas you want. Give me a free base game with exhibitions and online mode and a story mod
Basically what he said

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I got it, WWE goes free to play and let’s you buy the updates that you want, they let you buy the wrestlers attires and arenas you want. Give me a free base game with exhibitions and online mode and a story mod

But the people complaining will have the same complains.

Here's the problem with 75% of all online gamer complains; they forget money > complains

Notice nobody ever decides to just stop playing the game until things change.

Most of these ppl will buy WWE 2K24 just like everybody will buy the next NBA 2K and Madden.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
But the people complaining will have the same complains.

Here's the problem with 75% of all online gamer complains; they forget money > complains

Notice nobody ever decides to just stop playing the game until things change.

Most of these ppl will buy WWE 2K24 just like everybody will buy the next NBA 2K and Madden.
I loved 2k22 & 2k23 but this was a bush league move to stop something that was already done. The fact that it's happened while we're nearing this game's cycle also made no sense. 2K24 is coming out in March so I don't get why they did this.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Turned this game on for the first time since jUly and I was amazed at how nothing has changed

Couldn't even bother to update Baron Corbin's name?

Least they could do is update people's theme songs... Asuka has had her new theme since January and nothing

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Basically what he said

The gaming community almost universally hate live service. Most games that try that fail unless it has a license with a strong brand. DLC is one thing but an ala carte game is a shytty thing to do to a game that already doesnt get the free updates it should

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Surprisingly I didn't lose my Becky Lynch 2019 model, which is good because I hate that they made her one off Mania look her default appearance.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
The gaming community almost universally hate live service. Most games that try that fail unless it has a license with a strong brand. DLC is one thing but an ala carte game is a shytty thing to do to a game that already doesnt get the free updates it should
I don't know what happened to the sports community as they turned into masochists last decade with the way they let these gaming companies treat them like shyt and ask for more.

• Dap
Reactions: AVO

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Turned this game on for the first time since jUly and I was amazed at how nothing has changed

Couldn't even bother to update Baron Corbin's name?

Least they could do is update people's theme songs... Asuka has had her new theme since January and nothing
They need to update some of the character models, too.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I ain’t really feeling the idea of not getting updated graphics every year but it would be dope to have the same roster and CAWs years later :ehh:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Sports games don’t need yearly releases, that’s the big difference.

Ofcourse they would have to do it correctly, but I would rather they let me keep my CAWs and just drop 3-4 updates per year.