Official WWE 2K23 Thread

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well I hope you are not one of them people that complain about madden, call of duty and nba 2k. Those games are the top sellers every year. You also can’t complain about bad booking from either company’s shows

If these companies can’t be criticized because they make money regardless of the effort they put in then and there is nothing the consumer can do or say about it then there is nothing else to talk about. I might as well put this thread on ignore.

Exactly, some people just love to shill for corporations smh

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Left out the sort where I loaded up 2k22 and it popped up at the Home Screen. You have u til
January 4th to get it. 85% off

IMG-2113.jpg
Yea this is official brehs, $10.50 :ehh:

I was gone wait till Christmas sale to see if the Icon edition would go down to like $40 or so but I might cop this and wait for the season pass to go on sale :ehh:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
fukking ridiculous how they can add in Sami Zayn's up to date titantron day 1 of release. The same titantron he didn't debut until January/February 2023. 1 month in advance

But couldn't update Baron Corbin's titantron, that he got in September/October 2022. 5-6 months away from release

fukking bum ass game

And they could patch in samis worlds apart theme

But won't even bother to give us barons old theme or current NXT theme

Bum ass game

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
New day vs WAR Raiders been going on for 47 minutes because the ai doesn't know how to properly take out the illegal man during pinfall

fukking hell man
I had a faction wars match go over an hour for the exact same reason. I finally figured it out; forget going for a pin & try for a submission. The computer doesn't break up submissions as often as it does pinfalls.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Yea this is official brehs, $10.50 :ehh:

I was gone wait till Christmas sale to see if the Icon edition would go down to like $40 or so but I might cop this and wait for the season pass to go on sale :ehh:

That’s what I been thinking about doing. Need that price drop on the season pass :mjlol:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
New day vs WAR Raiders been going on for 47 minutes because the ai doesn't know how to properly take out the illegal man during pinfall

fukking hell man

What a damn coincidence

The AI is trash. So this is what y'all been having to deal with since 2k took over the games. 2k20 was my first and 2k24 could very well be my last

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
What a damn coincidence

The AI is trash. So this is what y'all been having to deal with since 2k took over the games. 2k20 was my first and 2k24 could very well be my last
Yea AI be on some bullshyt especially the ones on your team. 2K been on this time in NBA 2K for years. The key is you gotta knock the opponent off the apron before going for a pin. :ufdup:

That’s what I been thinking about doing. Need that price drop on the season pass :mjlol:
I thought you already had it :dwillhuh:

To keep it 100 even without the season pass I’d rather have the base game for $10.50. And it comes with the accelerator to unlock everything and 15k VC :ehh:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Yea AI be on some bullshyt especially the ones on your team. 2K been on this time in NBA 2K for years. The key is you gotta knock the opponent off the apron before going for a pin. :ufdup:

I thought you already had it :dwillhuh:

To keep it 100 even without the season pass I’d rather have the base game for $10.50. And it comes with the accelerator to unlock everything and 15k VC :ehh:

Nah I was gonna pass on it this year but it’s looking like imma need to get it with that price