Job Is Finished
Daps
Was waiting to catch it on sale but looks like I’ll just pass this year

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
IMO they only added this because of the Myfaction mode. Being able to download models hidden behind that stupid mode was great, but it was also costing them money since people weren't buying the packs. The fact that they were making models exclusive to a certain mode was dumb in the first place.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
IMO they only added this because of the Myfaction mode. Being able to download models hidden behind that stupid mode was great, but it was also costing them money since people weren't buying the packs. The fact that they were making models exclusive to a certain mode was dumb in the first place.
The fact that they think people will come around on this mode and that blocking the entire modding community is the way itll happen makes me believe Vince is running Take Two.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The fact that they think people will come around on this mode and that blocking the entire modding community is the way itll happen makes me believe Vince is running Take Two.
More like developers are sensitive and are taking it out on the gaming community. Have you seen the mods people were putting on the PS5? They legit looked better than the official models, the Roman Tribal Chief looks 100% real and they have Shotzi's new look down perfect.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
More like developers are sensitive and are taking it out on the gaming community. Have you seen the mods people were putting on the PS5? They legit looked better than the official models, the Roman Tribal Chief looks 100% real and they have Shotzi's new look down perfect.
I havent played in years but even back then they were shytting on Yukes models too. I can only imagine how much a Whatsthestatus mod shyts on a VC model

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yea fukk this series. I don’t like how they know what we want and are basically ignoring us to continue the status quo.

Now they are taking away mods knowing that’s a big part of what gives this game legs, and I bet this was done so people can start looking forward to next years game

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Take Two has basically done this with 2k as well on PC. It's one of the worst rated games of all time on Steam because of it. 23' might be the last one I cop in both.
Yeah, I remember how 2K and Visual Concepts was ok with mods at first when it came to NBA 2K, but overtime they begin to make things hard for the community. And the community still make mods on the PC port till this day out of spite. What's ironic is that this isn't their first time doing this with WWE 2K series as they did something similar with 2K20 iirc.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yea fukk this series. I don’t like how they know what we want and are basically ignoring us to continue the status quo.

Now they are taking away mods knowing that’s a big part of what gives this game legs, and I bet this was done so people can start looking forward to next years game
Not to defend them but a lot of what people want is unrealistic. I've seen complaints about not being able to have 2 entrance themes, 500 CAW slots, adding more to CAE etc, and while it sounds good in theory that would either make the game over 300gb or break the game. 2K23 is great and is one of the best reviewed/selling games they've had. According to VC the reason they did this was because people were taking the DLC and putting it in the community creations, which is basically stealing content so that was the final straw for them. I still stand by them needing to get rid of MyFaction, or at least make it like Madden's MUT where you can buy cards of the people you want. Saving up coins and getting a 75 Shotzi in a pack is frustrating as fukk.