Official WWE 2K23 Thread

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Sports games don’t need yearly releases, that’s the big difference.

Ofcourse they would have to do it correctly, but I would rather they let me keep my CAWs and just drop 3-4 updates per year.
Yea this could work if they maybe release a new game every 2-3 years or so :ehh:

They sell millions of copies every year, you want them to leave that money on the table to what?

WWE games have sold a staggering 95 million copies globally, making it the best-selling fighting video game franchise in history. This figure includes all of the titles published by THQ and 2K since the start of this millennium. Furthermore, the brand’s games have also been a major success on mobile, with over 150 million downloads across all its mobile titles.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
They sell millions of copies every year, you want them to leave that money on the table to what?
Well I hope you are not one of them people that complain about madden, call of duty and nba 2k. Those games are the top sellers every year. You also can’t complain about bad booking from either company’s shows

If these companies can’t be criticized because they make money regardless of the effort they put in then and there is nothing the consumer can do or say about it then there is nothing else to talk about. I might as well put this thread on ignore.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I’m thinking bout copping the Icon edition for $60 but I still got wild shyt to do in 2K22. The new one dropping in like 4 months and the stuff I gotta do in 22 will prolly hold me over till then.

Is this that much if an upgrade over 2K22 where it make sense to get it this close to the new one coming out? :jbhmm:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Well I hope you are not one of them people that complain about madden, call of duty and nba 2k. Those games are the top sellers every year. You also can’t complain about bad booking from either company’s shows

If these companies can’t be criticized because they make money regardless of the effort they put in then and there is nothing the consumer can do or say about it then there is nothing else to talk about. I might as well put this thread on ignore.
:dahell:

What are you talking about? I was talking about how much they make on yearly releases.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
My caws and tag teams keep getting deleted. I checked YouTube for a fix and apparently, caw deletion was apparently a bug since 2K22. Hopefully, 2K24 doesn't have the same problem.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Why can't 2k even bother to change Happy Corbin to Baron Corbin? why cant 2k even bother to change Asuka's theme song? Why can't Codys theme be chosen still?

come the fukk on, man. I tried playing this again last week and already abandoned it.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Why can't 2k even bother to change Happy Corbin to Baron Corbin? why cant 2k even bother to change Asuka's theme song? Why can't Codys theme be chosen still?

come the fukk on, man. I tried playing this again last week and already abandoned it.
just download different versions

be the change that you want!

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Where u saw that? :dwillhuh:

It says $20 for PS4 and about $23 for PS5

Icon is $60

Left out the sort where I loaded up 2k22 and it popped up at the Home Screen. You have u til
January 4th to get it. 85% off

IMG-2113.jpg