I enjoyed this game but it gets stale super fast

thankfully got it on sale

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Haven't even touched this shyt since maybe July . Goes by real quick unless you play multiplayer

Universe mode continues to stay stale as hell

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Icon Edition is $60 right now
Deluxe is $40

Is Icon worth the extra $20?

I was thinking bout just waiting a few months for 2K24 but I might cop one of those 2 digital

I got till midnight to cop the Deluxe for $40, I’m leaning that way

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think the create a move mod was the last straw. It's funny as soon as that was about to drop they kill the whole scene.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I think the create a move mod was the last straw. It's funny as soon as that was about to drop they kill the whole scene.
Wouldn't be surprise if that and not seeing enough money from MyFaction is what cause 2K to act out. Once MyFaction was added in 2K22, it became clear that they want the WWE 2K playerbase to be just like NBA 2K playerbase and that splurge money on MyTeam/MyFaction.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Wouldn't be surprise if that and not seeing enough money from MyFaction is what cause 2K to act out. Once MyFaction was added in 2K22, it became clear that they want the WWE 2K playerbase to be just like NBA 2K playerbase and that splurge money on MyTeam/MyFaction.
I played this mode in 22 and that shyt Wild frustrating :gucci:

Tag matches in general be aggravating now

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I played this mode in 22 and that shyt Wild frustrating :gucci:

Tag matches in general be aggravating now
As long as people are spending money on MyFaction, they don't care what people have to say. I agree with you on Tag matches because them matches could go on for 20 minutes due to how the ref takes too long to count, the a.i gets up stupid fast despite the body being in red and the partner a.i failing to stop the opponent from breaking up the pin or submission.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Not to defend them but a lot of what people want is unrealistic. I've seen complaints about not being able to have 2 entrance themes, 500 CAW slots, adding more to CAE etc, and while it sounds good in theory that would either make the game over 300gb or break the game. 2K23 is great and is one of the best reviewed/selling games they've had. According to VC the reason they did this was because people were taking the DLC and putting it in the community creations, which is basically stealing content so that was the final straw for them. I still stand by them needing to get rid of MyFaction, or at least make it like Madden's MUT where you can buy cards of the people you want. Saving up coins and getting a 75 Shotzi in a pack is frustrating as fukk.
Some of those suggestions were unreasonable but so many more of them are easy fixes
King of the ring in universe mode
Special guest referee
Import previous years CAWs
Put back all of the features from CAE from 2019
Update commentary to reflect the actual team
I can’t remember all the things that they ignore every year but these things are simple fixes but instead they force the stupid my faction mode on us. This type of mode don’t work with wrestling games.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
As long as people are spending money on MyFaction, they don't care what people have to say. I agree with you on Tag matches because them matches could go on for 20 minutes due to how the ref takes too long to count, the a.i gets up stupid fast despite the body being in red and the partner a.i failing to stop the opponent from breaking up the pin or submission.
I would like to see the numbers on how much they make on this stupid mode.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Yea it’s way harder now to stop them from breaking up the pin especially in 6 man tag matches :stopitslime:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Trying to beat showcase mode and it’s taking forever cuz I hate the damn controls.

And they banned mods? Thankfully I got it on sale for ps5 but wtf