Official WWE 2K23 Thread

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Any one on Xbox One getting a “Not playable on this device” when they try to buy the game:lupe:

I wanna buy the deluxe but if I can’t play it on Xbox one yet then:francis:

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Any on Xbox One getting a “Not playable on this device” when they try to buy the game:lupe:

I wanna buy the deluxe but if I can’t play it on Xbox one yet then:francis:
Prolly not available till 11 am or something

U trying to buy it digital on XB1 and it aint letting u?

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Any one on Xbox One getting a “Not playable on this device” when they try to buy the game:lupe:

I wanna buy the deluxe but if I can’t play it on Xbox one yet:francis:
Prolly not available till 11 am or something

U trying to buy it digital on XB1 and it aint letting u?
Yea I wanna buy digital I see that the deluxe has both versions but I’m wondering if it’s only the XSX version is only playable Early

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

Already got modders unlocking shyt & finding all the left over characters that they left the files for :pachaha:

CAWs not looking bad at all :ehh:

That’s dope but we shouldn’t have to use a CAW slot on anyone currently in the company. Why do they make characters only available as a manager when they can easily activate them to be a playable character? :gucci:

How dope would it be to have Tribal Chief and Paul Heyman go for the tag titles? :wow:

Or take it old school Hoegan vs Bobby Heenan

Them making characters you can’t wrestle with is some of the :dwillhuh: shyt I ever seen in video games :gucci:

And it really sucks that now we cant even download 100 CAWs like we could last gen. Once I got to 70 or so, 2k22 hit me with the :camby:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
First dumb shyt with the game: I set Finn and Rhea to come out with Damian priest. But nope. Not only do both Finn and Rhea NOT come out with Damian. But Rhea is randomly coming out with his opponents :francis:

Random bugs like this I see from 2k20

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Another random note. I noticed that, after a match in universe mode, instead of being able to automatically skip to the next match. You only have the options to view highlight reel, rematch, and exit.

In 2k20 if you click next match, 70% of the time the game freezes preventing you from continuing. Then you'd have to restart all over again which could cause changes to the entire universe card. This happened minimally in 2k22.

So, another feature they decided to straight up remove instead of trying to fix

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bout to note all these glitches im seeing and be glad imma just wait for a sale or just skip this one

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
First dumb shyt with the game: I set Finn and Rhea to come out with Damian priest. But nope. Not only do both Finn and Rhea NOT come out with Damian. But Rhea is randomly coming out with his opponents :francis:

Random bugs like this I see from 2k20

I think I understand why this happened... After I set my universe card, I went back to the universe mode settings to add a superstar to a show. I went back to the card thinking nothing changed, and, well...

It's the only reason I can think of for this bug. But it doesn't explain why Rhea randomly managed Dexter lumis vs Damian priest lol. I checked Dexter's profile and Rhea isn't aligned with him and not managing him

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I think I understand why this happened... After I set my universe card, I went back to the universe mode settings to add a superstar to a show. I went back to the card thinking nothing changed, and, well...

It's the only reason I can think of for this bug. But it doesn't explain why Rhea randomly managed Dexter lumis vs Damian priest lol. I checked Dexter's profile and Rhea isn't aligned with him and not managing him
Similar shyt has definitely happened in older 2ks

2k17 and 18 this happened a lot but usually u can see before the match start because Rhea would be aligned on Dex side. Then when u go back and choose your wrestlers again it should be fixed.

@Kidd Dibiase i only copped because I wanted that Deluxe cover. Otherwise I prolly woulda just skipped this unless something happened that made it must cop like a dope universe mode upgrade or better MyCareer story. I hate how they downgraded MyCareer in 2k22 and you can’t even go for a tag title :gucci:

Everything else looks the same and they took out some of my favorites and still haven’t added them back. Plus DLC is overall lackluster. Outside Steiners it’s just legends no one asked for and people who should’ve been in the main game.

You better off just waiting till this shyt drop to $20 or just skip it altogether :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Cena's ONS match against RVD is HCTP HHH difficult:pacspit:. It's about damn time they added crowd noise back into the game, now it no longer sounds dead during the entrances and matches. I was playing 2K18 a few weeks ago and the crowd sounded like Wrestlemania. WFH gang is going to:eat:today, I only played a little before going to bed last night so I only noticed a few things.

1. Bloodline doesn't have a tag entrance, but Judgement Day does:heh:
2. They added more people into the crowd so it looks more lifelike:obama:
3. Not as big a jump from 2k20 to 2k22, this is like a more polished 2k22:manny:
4. New pin system is actually not that bad:takedat:
5. Grappling isn't as clunky as it's been in past games:ehh:
6. Once again crowd noise makes a world of difference:ahh:

The funniest shyt that happened so far was the draft during GM mode, no one picked Alexa and one GM just stopped picking when she was the last woman left.:russ:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That’s dope but we shouldn’t have to use a CAW slot on anyone currently in the company. Why do they make characters only available as a manager when they can easily activate them to be a playable character? :gucci:

How dope would it be to have Tribal Chief and Paul Heyman go for the tag titles? :wow:

Or take it old school Hoegan vs Bobby Heenan

Them making characters you can’t wrestle with is some of the :dwillhuh: shyt I ever seen in video games :gucci:

And it really sucks that now we cant even download 100 CAWs like we could last gen. Once I got to 70 or so, 2k22 hit me with the :camby:
Not dope at all:hhh: