Official WWE 2K23 Thread

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Started downloading for me almost an hour ago. I'm only going based off the "last update" time. Only 25gb downloaded out of 71 so far.

Don't matter. We be ready to go by Tuesday :blessed:
I downloaded the whole thing today by midnight Tuesday or Tuesday morning it's already set up. After it downloaded, due to the file size being so large I moved over to usb hard drive.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Finished downloading this morning, but now we have to wait for them to unlock it:sadbron:. I still don't understand why they put Leviathan Batista in the RA pack, they should've used the Evolution era for both Batista and Orton.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Not sure if Ima pull the trigger over the next couple days

I need to see more and I barely used the DLC characters in 22

shyt, I still ain't finished GOD of WAR: R

RE4 coming

MLB: The Show 23 coming

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Not sure if Ima pull the trigger over the next couple days

I need to see more and I barely used the DLC characters in 22

shyt, I still ain't finished GOD of WAR: R

RE4 coming

MLB: The Show 23 coming
I did prolly the most :dwillhuh: shyt ever

I preordered the deluxe just to have the Dr Of Thugganomics Cena cover on some collector edition shyt. I woulda waited for a sale but dunno if the deluxe physical ever go on sale so I just said fukk it and copped :snoop:

I ain’t nowhere near done with 2k22, prolly won’t even play 2k23 till summer and even then will prolly just cop a new copy because I want my deluxe physical to stay brand new :gucci:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I did prolly the most :dwillhuh: shyt ever

I preordered the deluxe just to have the Dr Of Thugganomics Cena cover on some collector edition shyt. I woulda waited for a sale but dunno if the deluxe physical ever go on sale so I just said fukk it and copped :snoop:

I ain’t nowhere near done with 2k22, prolly won’t even play 2k23 till summer and even then will prolly just cop a new copy because I want my deluxe physical to stay brand new :gucci:
Yea

The biggest thing is it doesnt seem like enough of a leap to start from scratch...maybe 2k24

Looks good and better but not enough to part with 70+ dollas

Unless @Vic Damone. Jr ttryna run a Cora v. Roxi death match :demonic:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Yea

The biggest thing is it doesnt seem like enough of a leap to start from scratch...maybe 2k24

Looks good and better but not enough to part with 70+ dollas

Unless @Vic Damone. Jr ttryna run a Cora v. Roxi death match :demonic:
Yea I feel that, I wouldn’t be surprised if I just fukk with 2k22 till Black Friday and just cop 2k23 for $20 and just play that till 2k25(depending on the 2k24 cover) :snoop: