Official WWE 2K23 Thread

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I'm trying to figure out why I can't download the game in advance when it says the earliest date to start is today.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
My copy fully downloaded yesterday. I got the series x version. It’s holding down 74gb
I noticed on PlayStation store it won't download until 11pm est tonight
Sony is an absolute pain in the ass. Thanks guys. If Playstation didn't have the exclusives that they have I would have been went back to Microsoft.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I noticed on PlayStation store it won't download until 11pm est tonight
Good looks I was wondering why it hadn’t downloaded either. I had to make sure it only downloaded the PS5 version at first because it was gonna download both that and the PS4 version for some reason. Not sure if it’s cause I bought the Icon edition or not.

DAH Padre

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Good looks I was wondering why it hadn’t downloaded either. I had to make sure it only downloaded the PS5 version at first because it was gonna download both that and the PS4 version for some reason. Not sure if it’s cause I bought the Icon edition or not.
I had the same issue on Xbox. It was going to download both the Xbox one and Series X versions. I had to remove all the prev gen stuff. The game is glitched before it’s even released.

:snoop:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Started downloading for me almost an hour ago. I'm only going based off the "last update" time. Only 25gb downloaded out of 71 so far.

Don't matter. We be ready to go by Tuesday :blessed: