Official WWE 2K23 Thread

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I was away from home for a couple days and preordered the game hoping that it’ll be downloaded once I return home, come to find out that I don’t have enough space to download it :beli: I guess I’ll have to wait some more

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Why the fukk do they have The Bloodline entrance for Roman's solo but not as a tag or trio:why:? This has been the main problem since the move to 2K, even when Yukes was a part of the VC team they were doing dumb shyt like this. They'll do a bunch of cool things but fukk up the tiny shyt that can add to the overall game. Having had enough time to get a better handle on this game I'll say that it's definitely better than 2k22. If Sasha & Naomi are deal breakers then get 2k22 otherwise get this game, because it really does everything better than 2k23 and advanced CAE is byke:wow:. Finally don't get the Icon edition unless you want to pay the $130 upfront, the MyFaction rewards aren't worth it and the game will mot likely be on sale in a month anyway like all new releases.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I got 2 more matches to play in Showcase and I'll probably play those before I go to bed. Then I'll play the bonus matches tomorrow and probably dig into GM & Universe Mode over the weekend.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
They don't even have an entrance motion for rk-bro

Its automatically set to mixed tag if you set their entrance motion to together instead of separate

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I got 2 more matches to play in Showcase and I'll probably play those before I go to bed. Then I'll play the bonus matches tomorrow and probably dig into GM & Universe Mode over the weekend.
No spoilers, But that bonus match is annoying as fukk.
Just lost my first match because I thought war games was elimination :skip:
:russ:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Just lost my first match because I thought war games was elimination :skip:
I lost my war games match too. There was too much chaos going on and I ate two back to back finishers and I still don’t have a grasp on the new pin kickout.

I will say the ai logic is a lot better when my partners entered the ring they made sure to toss in a few weapons and they even set the table up properly

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
So is this worth copping???

Keep in mind I haven't played since 2k19
Another thing I forgot to mention is if u wanna play as Sasha and Naomi, u better off getting 2k22 since neither is in 2k23.

Yea I’d def say you should cop 2k22 for now, it’s $20 at Best Buy

Then cop 2k23 in a Few months at half price or less. You’ll have both games for less than you’d pay for 2k23 now :ehh:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I really dislike how they hide unlockable characters and items behind showcase, that shyt is so annoying. I bought the Icon edition to have all this shyt unlocked for me, now that mode feels like busy work for me so I can start my universe mode smh

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I really dislike how they hide unlockable characters and items behind showcase, that shyt is so annoying. I bought the Icon edition to have all this shyt unlocked for me, now that mode feels like busy work for me so I can start my universe mode smh
Yea I don’t remember them ever doing that before 2k22

The SuperCharger unlocked everyone except DLC

Last edited: