So is this worth copping???

Keep in mind I haven't played since 2k19

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
So is this worth copping???

Keep in mind I haven't played since 2k19
Haven’t played yet myself but I’d wait till this joint is at least half price

If anything I’d say get 2k22 now for about $20-30 and cop 2k23 when it drops to $20-30. That’d be better than dropping $60+ for this right now imo.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Any one on Xbox One getting a “Not playable on this device” when they try to buy the game:lupe:

I wanna buy the deluxe but if I can’t play it on Xbox one yet:francis:

Yea I wanna buy digital I see that the deluxe has both versions but I’m wondering if it’s only the XSX version is only playable Early
Why does Microsoft mix XSX games in the marketplace with Xbox1 games:snoop: they didn’t do that on 360 When Xbox1 came out now I feel stupid:beli:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Just experienced my first official crash of 2k23. While creating my guy for myrise .

Lol

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Played it some more and noticed some new things. For starters wrestlers act more realistic with their movements, a lot of moves will now send you rolling out of the ring. Also pay close attention to reversals, because they've added more ways for finishers to be hit. Cena can hit you with an FU by reversing a clothesline, same with Brock and Kofi hit a TIP after I missed a running move with Ricochet.

Being able to taunt with weapons is a cool little feature, and they've changed the animation when clearing off the announcer table to make it faster. I think they need to either make Showcase mode about eras instead of just one wrestler or get rid of it. I was bored with Cena's by the end of it.

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

Even tho they perfected the roles they play as heels, Theory and especially Miz seem like cool ass dudes irl

Corbin ain’t in this vid but I saw an earlier one that make me say the same bout him

It’s dope to see them break kayfabe every once in a while

Cody and Miz hugging
Bobby and Theory getting along
Priest and Gargano getting along

Might seem “unprofessional” to some but I think it’s dope as long as it’s not overdone :ehh:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even tho they perfected the roles they play as heels, Theory and especially Miz seem like cool ass dudes irl

Corbin ain’t in this vid but I saw an earlier one that make me say the same bout him

It’s dope to see them break kayfabe every once in a while

Cody and Miz hugging
Bobby and Theory getting along
Priest and Gargano getting along

Might seem “unprofessional” to some but I think it’s dope as long as it’s not overdone :ehh:
FUKK THE NECK BEARDS

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Same here. Spent over half hour creating my guy and I was just getting ready to save as well lol
Damn I be lazy as fukk, I spend maybe 10 min at the most on that :bryan:

I mainly do my best to get the haircut and skin tone on point then after that it’s :yeshrug:

I thought they said u can import your player from 2k22 into 2k23 this year tho :gucci:

Have y’all tried that?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Damn I be lazy as fukk, I spend maybe 10 min at the most on that :bryan:

I mainly do my best to get the haircut and skin tone on point then after that it’s :yeshrug:

I thought they said u can import your player from 2k22 into 2k23 this year tho :gucci:

Have y’all tried that?

I noticed there's an import/export button somewhere in the mode. Looks like you can but Im not gonna try

I'm actually impressed with my guy :ehh: but holy shyt I suck at reversing still.