Official WWE 2K23 Thread

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

Looks good so far :ehh:

I might actually play the female one too

I haven’t played the female one yet for 22, then again I aint even finish the male one yet

Hopefully they add the ability to compete for the tag titles back this year and also the ability to be part of an actual tag team even when not champs. That would be dope as hell :wow:

@Hey_zeus yea that’s wild how many people argue with me when I say we should not be so limited with CAWs and in general

Shouldn’t even have to use so many CAW spots for WWE/WCW legends especially ones that’s already been in the game before. The rosters should expand every year, instead we get around the same amount just replacing certain legends for others. Game should be released with 500+ on the roster by this point :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I swear to god there better not be another infinite loading glitch for 2k23 MyRise

Daps
Them not making the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship/Tag Team Championships their own slot is fukking stupid. 2K15 literally had it to where the WWE World Heavyweight Championship was its own thing BUT they gave you the option to also use the WWE and World Titles seperately. Same thing with the Tag Titles in SVR2011. The least they could've done was allow you to defend both titles at the same time in Universe Mode.

It's been 10 Years since they added that garbage Rivalry system to Universe Mode and STILL no Triple Threat and Fatal Four Way rivalries? We're still limited to four rivalries per show?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

That’s stupid as fukk they took Naomi out when she still on the roster :gucci:

Hopefully they expand on the version of Universe mode where you control one character, that can be fun as hell if done right :wow:

Would be dope as hell to be able to form factions in MyRise and single character Verse mode :wow:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That’s stupid as fukk they took Naomi out when she still on the roster :gucci:

Hopefully they expand on the version of Universe mode where you control one character, that can be fun as hell if done right :wow:

Would be dope as hell to be able to form factions in MyRise and single character Verse mode :wow:
Just Bring It had the best factions. Getting your ass kicked then seeing each member of your kliq come out to help you:to::banderas:. As for Naomi I'm assuming they walked out before getting scanned or were ordered to take her out.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:wow: Dr Umar please excuse me

I been gaming long enough to remember when all the Divas were skinny

Now the new age got brought the thiccness in the game

Bro they bet not still have that skinny ass body type on #EST

NoMorePie

Veteran