Official WWE 2K23 Thread

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Man this a day 1 cop for me.

Tbh, when it comes to these games I feel like ppl just nit-pick to complain for the hell of it. I mean they could give us more match types like special referee or casket match. Along w/expanding caw slots, but we finally got War Games and actually got some improvements w/GM mode. Last year's GM mode and the concept of it was trash. I hope they make some improvements with Community Creations going forward b/c the servers are ass.

This game and any WWE games going forward can't be any worse than the steam pile of shyt we got w/2K20.
The CAW situation from 2k22 is the worst it’s ever been because you can’t even download 100.

Took tag titles out of My Career/My Rise

And special guest ref was literally in the game a decade ago. They take shyt out the game then add them later as a new feature :gucci:

Even with 2k20. How did they manage to fukk that game up so bad? :gucci:

It’s almost like it was done on purpose to make us appreciate the half assed ones that came after on some “well it could be worse” type shyt

Plus they make us pay for DLC characters that should be part of the base game :gucci:

We’re you actually able to download 100 caws for 2k22?

Why do people complain about CAW limits so much?
are y’all really trying to have over 100 CAW’s?

At some point space is a factor
My complaint with 2k22 is I couldn’t even download 100. And yea if u watch other brands and want a decent old school roster, you need more than 100.

You need at least 60-70 just for AEW alone and that leaves 30-40 to cover old school WCW/WWF

Every year before 2k22 I had no prob downloading 100, now 2k22 image limit fills up way too quickly :unimpressed:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And breh is right, there’s a 100 CAW slots but you’ll never get to download that many.

Let’s say you wanna do a WCW roster, try to get at least 40-50 people, now try to download the WCW arenas to match for your Universe. You run out of image space, it’s why the 1000 image limit needs to be raised.

CAWS are far more complex than in the past

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I read there are more characters in My Faction but you can’t use them anywhere else in the game

I still haven’t played My Faction in 2k22, is that true brehs?

I been mainly playing My Rise and haven’t come across any new characters that’s not in the base game

And it’s ass how they take the time to make characters but forbid you from playing with them :gucci:

Would be dope as hell to add Paul Heyman to matches in The Bloodline

Or have Bobby Heenan vs Hoegan

Or play as Adam Pearce etc

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I read there are more characters in My Faction but you can’t use them anywhere else in the game

I still haven’t played My Faction in 2k22, is that true brehs?

I been mainly playing My Rise and haven’t come across any new characters that’s not in the base game

And it’s ass how they take the time to make characters but forbid you from playing with them :gucci:

Would be dope as hell to add Paul Heyman to matches in The Bloodline

Or have Bobby Heenan vs Hoegan

Or play as Adam Pearce etc
yes it’s true, it was the biggest complaint with 2K22 and it was ignored

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
yes it’s true, it was the biggest complaint with 2K22 and it was ignored
That’s fukking crazy :gucci:

Don’t tell me they trying to make it to where people spend money to gain access to them. For all that they can just add them as another DLC pack. At this point I wouldn’t even mind it if they added more DLC packs with more legends in it. Every year should have at least 5 DLC packs of just legends alone. Really shouldn’t even be anyone currently on the roster on any DLC :unimpressed:

I came across this link bout all the people left out of 2k22

Game would be fukking crazy if it had all the people from this list minus the ones contracted to AEW :wow:

Last edited: