Official WWE 2K23 Thread

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I’m talking about for DLC. And I don’t give a damn about GM mode. Wake me when we get some new feature for universe mode. Or they write a cohesive story for career mode
2k22 MyRise is actually dope so far but I just read you can’t go for any tag titles at any point so in some ways it’s a major step back. Every other year you could but somehow they leave that out of 2K22 :gucci:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Man this a day 1 cop for me.

Tbh, when it comes to these games I feel like ppl just nit-pick to complain for the hell of it. I mean they could give us more match types like special referee or casket match. Along w/expanding caw slots, but we finally got War Games and actually got some improvements w/GM mode. Last year's GM mode and the concept of it was trash. I hope they make some improvements with Community Creations going forward b/c the servers are ass.

This game and any WWE games going forward can't be any worse than the steam pile of shyt we got w/2K20.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Man this a day 1 cop for me.

Tbh, when it comes to these games I feel like ppl just nit-pick to complain for the hell of it. I mean they could give us more match types like special referee or casket match. Along w/expanding caw slots, but we finally got War Games and actually got some improvements w/GM mode. Last year's GM mode and the concept of it was trash. I hope they make some improvements with Community Creations going forward b/c the servers are ass.

This game and any WWE games going forward can't be any worse than the steam pile of shyt we got w/2K20.
My issue and nitpick is they broke the custom entrances last year and they don’t improve universe mode in any way. Last year there was a big that caused all types of issues in universe mode and it was never patched.

Then they turn around and make it damn near impossible to mod. This is the main reason I play these games is to run my own universe but if they keep cutting shyt or breaking features that have been working for years then yes I’m going to complain

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Why do people complain about CAW limits so much?
are y’all really trying to have over 100 CAW’s?

At some point space is a factor

Maybe for the people that like creating their own federation, in combination with trying to be up to date with WWE's roster as possible

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Maybe for the people that like creating their own federation, in combination with trying to be up to date with WWE's roster as possible
I create my own federation I have never ran out of spots