Official WWE 2K23 Thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Zeus :scust: what a waste

There was NOBODY under a legends contract or already in the HOF that was a better choice?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Zeus :scust: what a waste

There was NOBODY under a legends contract or already in the HOF that was a better choice?
You wilding breh, that was one of the best editions :gucci:

You better download Craig and Smokey and give them a trios title :ufdup:

I just wanna know why they stopped putting Perfect, Rude, Steamboat and Luger in the damn game :mjcry:

Plus the Von Erichs and Freebirds

Bushwackers, Natural Disasters

Add Men on a Mission while we at it

How hard is it to add them to the roster? :gucci:

And how they got a Bad News pack with no Brown? :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Sucks that Andre Chase and Joe Gacy are the only representatives of their respective group. Also with Diamond Mine, it seems like it'll only be a trio since Roderick isn't in the game and Damon being added to the game since he betrayed the group.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
We got Hit Row & Trick Williams for DLC, and since Top Dolla refuses to dress properly
do-it.gif

I think this year's dlc is slightly better than last year.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
These DLC releases suck, they never add anything of substance, just a bunch of NXT guys and random legends every year. We can never get a feature fixed a new mode or additional gameplay
Yea they just add a bunch of NXT and main roster members who should just be in the base game. DLC packs should just be a bunch of legends and maybe celebrities. :unimpressed:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yea they just add a bunch of NXT and main roster members who should just be in the base game. DLC packs should just be a bunch of legends and maybe celebrities. :unimpressed:
They are so not worth it, they could atleast have alt attire some new arenas or something. It feels half asses

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You wilding breh, that was one of the best editions :gucci:

You better download Craig and Smokey and give them a trios title :ufdup:

I just wanna know why they stopped putting Perfect, Rude, Steamboat and Luger in the damn game :mjcry:

Plus the Von Erichs and Freebirds

Bushwackers, Natural Disasters

Add Men on a Mission while we at it

How hard is it to add them to the roster? :gucci:

And how they got a Bad News pack with no Brown? :dwillhuh:
Either licensing or they just want to switch things up.
These DLC releases suck, they never add anything of substance, just a bunch of NXT guys and random legends every year. We can never get a feature fixed a new mode or additional gameplay
Literally added Wargames and expanded GM mode. :mjlol:
This gon be the same damn game it is every year
Even though 2k22 was praised as being a bounce back:sas2: I'm all for criticizing the games if they warrant it, but the irony of your comment is that it's expected by the usual suspects every year.:russ:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Either licensing or they just want to switch things up.

Literally added Wargames and expanded GM mode. :mjlol:

Even though 2k22 was praised as being a bounce back:sas2: I'm all for criticizing the games if they warrant it, but the irony of your comment is that it's expected by the usual suspects every year.:russ:
I’m talking about for DLC. And I don’t give a damn about GM mode. Wake me when we get some new feature for universe mode. Or they write a cohesive story for career mode