Official WWE 2K23 Thread

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Damn this is ass, I got like 70 caws downloaded and it said something bout I have to delete images to download more :gucci:

Daps
I must be the only one who doesn't like 2K14. I tried to play that shyt a few days ago and that shyt aged like milk :scust:. I HATED that gameplay and that was the game that fukked up Universe Mode. That Undertaker mode was cool and RTWM was also cool but alot of matches were left out due to some of stars being in TNA at the time and I guess they couldn't afford to bring back Mike Tyson from WWE'13 for the HBK/Austin Match :mjlol:. The game also had the worst modern roster in a 2K game besides 2K15.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Dumb ass video games fans made about the wrong things
  • Is the game glitchy as fukk, still?
  • Is Wargames the only new mode? Special Referee matches? More backstage areas?
  • Is PVP is gonna be "Reverse-Move-Strike-Strike-Reverse-Reverse"? :dahell:
  • Is Community Creations still slow as fukk?
  • How many save slots?
  • Are the entrances up to date?
  • Did they update some of the wrestler's bodies (Gunther shouldn't still be fat and Bianca is way too small in the game).?
  • Will there be a story mode or just the John Cena mode?
:dahell: These nikkas crying over Lita and Trish Stratus :laff: and fukking MyFaction having attires nikkas just gon make in the CC

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dumb ass video games fans made about the wrong things
  • Is the game glitchy as fukk, still?
  • Is Wargames the only new mode? Special Referee matches? More backstage areas?
  • Is PVP is gonna be "Reverse-Move-Strike-Strike-Reverse-Reverse"? :dahell:
  • Is Community Creations still slow as fukk?
  • How many save slots?
  • Are the entrances up to date?
  • Did they update some of the wrestler's bodies (Gunther shouldn't still be fat and Bianca is way too small in the game).?
  • Will there be a story mode or just the John Cena mode?
:dahell: These nikkas crying over Lita and Trish Stratus :laff: and fukking MyFaction having attires nikkas just gon make in the CC
We shouldn't have to wait for someone to put them on CC and waste a save slot

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Apparently there was a graphic leaked that may let us know who will be DLC

Nathan Frazer
Trick Williams
Gallows/Anderson
Mia Yim
Harley Race
Blair Davenport
Chase U
Tony D Angelo
Eve Torres
Diamond Mind
Schism
Wendy Choo
Hit Row
Pretty Deadly
Tiff Straton
Valhalla
Josh Briggs/Brooks Jensen
Gallus
Isla Dawn
DDP
Steiner Bros
Carlito
Michelle McCool
Chris Masters
Luna Vachon
Wade Barrett
Bray Wyatt

If true, some :ehh: mixed with a little :dwillhuh: and a whole lot of :hhh:

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Playing MyRise now

Decided to go to NXT first. Got the NA title then the NXT title, got both at the same time now.

I wanted to get the tag titles too so I can be triple crown champ all at once. But I kinda like the idea of going out on top. My last defense for the NXT title was against Demon Finn. Now Regal tombout putting me in the superstar shakeup if I’m interested.

Plus I have no idea how to get the NXT tag titles, I still haven’t seen a story line that leads to it. I might just leave NXT on top and maybe come back to it later if I can.

Any of y’all won the NXT tag titles?

One thing I don’t Like bout MyCareer and it’s been the case since the beginning, is you can’t choose a tag partner. There was one where you can partner up with someone but had to win them over first by interfering in their matches. That was 2k16 or 17 I think. That was dope as hell. 2k19 was just random as hell with it. :dwillhuh: