I expected nothing less

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
From 2k22... Creating Caws might get hella fun

Okay guys, this is simple. First, you need an in-game capture of the CAW that you want to create a render of. Crop it to approximate the proportions of the game's renders. Then, using the Dream app to generate AI images, select your capture as the base using the realistic art style and a description of your CAW.

It may require a few attempts to get something that you are happy with, as some faces may not look as realistic. Once you have a generated image that you like, save it and open the FaceApp. Use the tool to change faces and use the face of the person on whom your CAW is based.

That's basically how it works. All that's left is to remove the background and give the custom render the correct dimensions.

Sorry if it took a while but English is not my native language and I didn't want to confuse anyone.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Nah, men still can't touch women

I got a DQ for just reversing a woman with a man in a mixed tag match in 2k22

Bruh this happened to me like three times in myrise before I realized why the match ended. I thought my game was glitched or something.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Didn’t feel like looking for the 22 thread

Who y’all use for caws in 2k22? :feedme:

I seen some caws with barely a few thousand downloads that look better than the ones with 100k so I dunno who to trust :lupe: