Official WWE 2K23 Thread

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Always always wait for these 2K joints. Don't be a fool like I was last year
Yea I got you

I just wanna make sure I can get a brand new copy of the deluxe edition cover on some collector shyt, prolly won’t even open it. I’m just wondering if they restock them after they sell out. I know the standard will go on sale but not sure if I be seeing the deluxe physicals on sale.

2k22 deluxe is $129 on Amazon and it’s a year old :lupe:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Yea I got you

I just wanna make sure I can get a brand new copy of the deluxe edition cover on some collector shyt, prolly won’t even open it. I’m just wondering if they restock them after they sell out. I know the standard will go on sale but not sure if I be seeing the deluxe physicals on sale.

2k22 deluxe is $129 on Amazon and it’s a year old :lupe:
I wouldn't dare buy any games from Amazon. I got The Quarry when it went on sale for like $40 but I seen it for like $30 from Walmart. When I got my refund back from Amazon it was a few dollars short. When I asked for a full refund they told me "well you bought it from a 3rd party seller" but the game said Prime membership before I bought it. Scam ass shyt.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The roster reveal show was better than last year. Bayley throwing a shirt at the screen when Bianca's rating appeared was funny, also I need to know who has this ridiculous love affair with Becky. She was a 92 last year even though she didn't wrestle for a whole year, and now she's a 96 which is 1 point higher than Bianca. :mjpls: Montez being an 82 is a joke he should at least be an 84, and Finn & Rhea both being 87 is shameful for Finn.:mjlol: